The Student Room Group
The Times for law.
Reply 2
I don't know where i can get rankings for healthcare or allied health proffesions. Can anyone help!
Reply 3
Amlea
I don't know where i can get rankings for healthcare or allied health proffesions. Can anyone help!

Just go on goole and type guardian + university + ranking or times = UNIVERSITY + RANKING :biggrin:
Reply 4
The Times and Guardian use different criteria for their ranking, and this is (as far as I remember) published at the same time as their university league tables.

You really need to read the criteria to find out which is more appropriate to you.
Reply 5
They've all got their bias. Personally I never used them because they don't give you a true reflection for what a univeristy is really like. Go to the university and see it for yourself - talk to the lecturers.. walk around the campus/city. Get a feel for the place.
Reply 6
I think the Times is generally held to be more accurate, but I love the Grauniad too much to choose another newspaper.
I get the impression The Guardian's are just made up by the work experience kid.
Reply 8
I prefer the rankings of the Sunday Times, and not the Times or Guardian. They seem to be the most well-reasoned.
Reply 9
Times by a mile.
Reply 10
The Guardian ranked UCL 14th for Law and placed Bradford University above it. The Times appears to be more accurate.
Reply 11
rankings are nonsense
Reply 12
goldenbarnes
I get the impression The Guardian's are just made up by the work experience kid.

Oi! It took me ages to compile that!

Latest