The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
I'm actually in love with glee so so so much. The first half of this video is probably my favourite musical bit (from episode 13, so spoilered), but otherwise I love ANY bit with Kurt or Sue Sylvester in :love:

Spoiler

Reply 241
I'd like to join :smile:
GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
:love:
Reply 243
I Can Watch Glee Tonight. ;d
Reply 244
OMFG this is so gay! That stupid advert thats comes on while im watching Friends makes me want to poke my eyes out! argh!
Reply 245
thatwhichiam
Er, no, it's in April.... :frown:

Oh :frown:
ooo i'll join :smile: seen up to episode 13

Spoiler

letsdothetimewarpagain
Just as a note you'll probably need to get a good conversation goingbefore you'll be allowed to turn this into a society :p:

Ooo...oops....I submitted the application for the group at the time I created this thread....

*fingers crossed?*
I love glee :smile: I've only seen up to episode 3, I've been watching them on 4od. Now I'm listening to the soundtrack on youtube. I actually think SOME of the songs are better than the originals. I'm definitely getting the CD! :biggrin:
Let me know when i can join :biggrin:
I love Glee! But Rachel annoys the **** out of me.
Reply 252
CharlieBee_90
I love glee :smile: I've only seen up to episode 3, I've been watching them on 4od. Now I'm listening to the soundtrack on youtube. I actually think SOME of the songs are better than the originals. I'm definitely getting the CD! :biggrin:

Your sig confuses me....isn't Robert Pattinson English? :p:
Reply 253
lol @ the marriage needs dishonesty comment :p:
the wife annoys me though.
bex285
Your sig confuses me....isn't Robert Pattinson English? :p:

I watched an interview with him where he was trying to do an American accent. :frown:

But Twilight is American, obv. :p:
Reply 255
CharlieBee_90
I watched an interview with him where he was trying to do an American accent. :frown:

But Twilight is American, obv. :p:

Loser.
And yeah I suppose :p: but all the hysteria seems to be about Edward :p:
Reply 256
Glee + Twilight = Kill Myself
Reply 257
bex285
lol @ the marriage needs dishonesty comment :p:
the wife annoys me though.

She'll be out before the show ends I think.
Reply 258
DMV
She'll be out before the show ends I think.

Fingers crossed :p:
Reply 259
bex285
Fingers crossed :p:

I can't see him sticking with the relationship once he finds out she lied when she found out.

Quick Reply