Skins

Scroll to see replies

Is effy still gonna be ******* mysterious, had enough of that
Reply 81
Oh noooo. Silly Thomas.
**** yeah Thomas, kick cooks' ass
ok,hopefully next week it isnt all about thomas :indiff:
Reply 84
Maybe they'll do it focussing on a different character each week? I prefer it when they have all the characters together.
Reply 85
flowermaster91
ok,hopefully next week it isnt all about thomas :indiff:

Course not. Every character gets its own episode.

Effy is so NOT mysterious irl :s-smilie: :o:
barbaro
Course not. Every character gets its own episode.

Effy is so NOT mysterious irl :s-smilie: :o:

Ohh,but as someone said previously I also prefer when all the characters are there :frown:

no i meant in skins with her disappearing acts

EDIT: i think i may have misunderstood your post :colondollar:
holy **** Naomi : O shock reveal of episode 1
Reply 88
Urgh. I really don't care about the characters this episode. It seems really limp and lifeless. Nothing shocking and nothing emotional, just nothingness.
does anyone know when it will be uploaded on four on demand?
Reply 90
Probably some time tonight or early morning? I guess so anyway.
naomi time next week

this episode: 4/10 :pierre:
Reply 92
it used to be so funny entertaining and gripping after watching it tonight it really has evolved into a mind numbing depressing drama.Inbetweeners is soo much better!
samgun
it used to be so funny entertaining and gripping after watching it tonight it really has evolved into a mind numbing depressing drama.Inbetweeners is soo much better!

Agreed! :yep:
And what happened to Effie? It's only fuglies left now :frown:
samgun

I know. the old cast were so much better, and quirky and they had good personalities. i think they tried to do this with this cast, but it came off all wrong.. it's trying too hard to be cool or something...

I just don't get this series. And they can barely act :frown: they're like robots. the old cast were so natural, and you could empathise with them.
it was pretty ****
Reply 96
This episode was fairly ****. The 30 second "next week" clip is what got me... Emily :frown:
Gonna watch it tomorrow on 4od.
The only character I found remotely interesting was JJ
Reply 98
Season 1 of Skins was okay because it didn't take itself seriously. But since then, it's just been stuffed to the gills with overwrought, melodramatic sobscenes. I'll take season four of The Wire over Skins any day of the week if I'm looking for a piece of inner-city teenage drama.
fake

Quick Reply

Latest