The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Faking is a worse idea than dodging.
Someone recently got sentenced to a 7month suspended sentence and having to pay back all the money they saved.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/8287111.stm
Reply 2
I was once cutting out the numbers and glueing them over outdated numbers till i got caught.

Many bus drivers won't notice if you show them from afar.

When i did get caught the Bus driver rang for police to be at one of the stops and wouldn't let me off so i pressed the emergency ecscape button and legged it! :yep:
Reply 3
BOBO777
I was once cutting out the numbers and glueing them over outdated numbers till i got caught.

When i did get caught the Bus driver rang for police to be at one of the stops and wouldn't let me off so i pressed the emergency ecscape button and legged it! :yep:

Reminds me of my high school days we did the exact same thing
Reply 4
No nothing will happen if you ever get caught grab the pass off the driver fast and walk off then it is his word against yours
Reply 5
Splodger
Reminds me of my high school days we did the exact same thing

We beat up the bus driver (while he was stationary, we're not stupid), mugged all his money and smashed a couple of bus windows. This old lady tried to stop us but myself and 2 others held her down and gang raped her. I think she died. Also, there was this child of about 8 months who we stripped naked, took photos, then played catch with it along the bus but I dropped it and it stopped moving so we had to quit because it's no fun without screaming and crying. We then walked out, setting fire on of the seats near the front doors to the bus and pressed the door close button. We never got to see what happened after we left but I assumed it was pretty awesome. Fun times.

Ahh, those were the days.
Reply 6
The bus driver immediately shoots you.

They're a mean bunch, bus drivers.
I'd be too scared to try any of this, cuz' i'm a wimp! :smile:
Reply 8
Anoneemous
No nothing will happen if you ever get caught grab the pass off the driver fast and walk off then it is his word against yours

It may be that you escape but you might also get caught on CTV and prosecuted. Do you think it is worth the risk of a criminal conviction.
Reply 9
NoneGuy
We beat up the bus driver (while he was stationary, we're not stupid), mugged all his money and smashed a couple of bus windows. This old lady tried to stop us but myself and 2 others held her down and gang raped her. I think she died. Also, there was this child of about 8 months who we stripped naked, took photos, then played catch with it along the bus but I dropped it and it stopped moving so we had to quit because it's no fun without screaming and crying. We then walked out, setting fire on of the seats near the front doors to the bus and pressed the door close button. We never got to see what happened after we left but I assumed it was pretty awesome. Fun times.

I suggest you seek medical help
Reply 10
BOBO777

niiiiiiiiice :yep:
Anoneemous

until they watch the CCTV
Reply 12
I've got a bus pass because my dad works for the company, it expired years ago but it works fine.
Nex Angelus
until they watch the CCTV

They cant Enhance the image like they do on CSI to see if the pass was fake or not.

Oh an i stole a bus and killed the driver then did a poo in the bus then sent the bus back to the drivers grieving widow, and then stole it again!
Reply 14
I didn't think they could do anything but kick you off the bus. Someone on my bus passed their pass out of the window of the bus to their friend who then used it to get on and was busted when an inspector got on. Whether it's different because they're students or not I don't know, but you could always just give them a fake address if they ask for one. It's no wonder people use fake bus passes anyway when some bus companies are being investigated by the competition commission.
Reply 15
NoneGuy

Bahahahahah brilliant.
I'd like those photos if you would be so kind :sexface:
nojoegohome
They cant Enhance the image like they do on CSI to see if the pass was fake or not.

Oh an i stole a bus and killed the driver then did a poo in the bus then sent the bus back to the drivers grieving widow, and then stole it again!

Nice IT Crowd reference :cool:
Reply 17
I photoshopped mega-rider bus passes for 1.5 years of college and I got away with it no problem. It's really easy to do too.
Reply 18
Hi, this is all great stuff - but what happens if you get caught? Court? Fines? Nothing? Whaaaa?
Reply 19
rummang
I photoshopped mega-rider bus passes for 1.5 years of college and I got away with it no problem. It's really easy to do too.

Hahaha :')

Latest