The Student Room Group

Is it dangerous to let him cum in your bum during anal?

I finally let my bf try anal sex on my yesterday. It was ok towards the end and didnt hurt so muchbut really hurt to begin with and can only describe the pain as a 'stinging' feeling, anyway he cummed while inside my bum after, could is that bad? Hows is ment to come out doesnt it jsut stay insid? surelly that can be good
Reply 1
There is such things as anal cancer, chances of STD, etc, but it should be okay if you want to do it.

Make sure he's clean and it should be fine.

:smile:
Reply 2
Yes, its safe.
Reply 3
Nah, it's not dangerous. Unless he has acid spunk, that is...
Reply 4
we both lost our virginity to each other so he cant have an sti
Reply 5
backdraft
& htf can you be labeled as a "Respected Member"?

n00b. :hahaha:

chp89
x

Losing your virginity to each other doesn't mean he hasn't slept with other people.

He could be bonin' the neighbour's missus right now. :hump2:

Highly unlikely and no reason to doubt him if you trust him, but you asked for possibilities.

:smile:
Haha probably the funniest post I've come across in a while, no but seriously he shouldn't be cumming inside of your bum at all. You can get STDs. Ring 0800 28 29 30, it's a free sex helpline set up by the Government and you can ask them anything from why people to masturbate to am I pregnant. Good luck and stay clean!
Reply 7
You will be fine.
Reply 8
chp89
I finally let my bf try anal sex on my yesterday. It was ok towards the end and didnt hurt so muchbut really hurt to begin with and can only describe the pain as a 'stinging' feeling, anyway he cummed while inside my bum after, could is that bad? Hows is ment to come out doesnt it jsut stay insid? surelly that can be good

When you say "let him" it suggests that you had the opportunity to decide whether he ejaculated in your bum. That sounds very unlikely to me : would you really have been able to say : "It's going OK but don't cum"?And even if you had said this, would he really have somehow held back? You could have insisted that he wore a condom but you chose not to do that so as other posters have said there must be some risk of STD's.But if you are sure that he has never had sex with anyone else there should be no problem.
Reply 9
just remember that hiv is on the rise
I like how everyone assumes it's a girl lol.
Reply 11
Oh, I wanna cum in your bum, oooooo lalalalalala. New rap song there.

Seriously though, use proper lubrication, like KY jelly, a condom, and you'll be fine. There is a bigger risk of catching a STI with anal sex. I know that you say your both virgins, its always best to be safe.
You can get pregnant.

But it is VERY unlikely. And i mean "very" unlikely.
Edit: I want to emphasize "very" again.
Reply 13
well im on the pill so its very unlikly i will get pregnant
I don't think you should be having sex at all.
I have had anal sex but with protection.

It's not a good idea to do with without protection because think about it, he is putting his penis unprotected into the hole where excrement is coming out of.

As far as ejaculating goes, it's supposed to be a one way street so most of it should come back out anyway.

I made the mistake of having unprotected anal a few times, never again.
Reply 16
You should all try and eat Chocolate whilst reading this thread... i am !!
Reply 17
Anonymous
the hole where excrement is coming out of.

OMG WTF you doin with your bum !!!!!

Are you some sort of sick crazy pervert ???

Latest