The Student Room Group
I cant really remember the old series..did you watch the USA one just on at 9? - can you send me the youtube link pleeease :biggrin:
Reply 2
HumanNature1992
I cant really remember the old series..did you watch the USA one just on at 9? - can you send me the youtube link pleeease :biggrin:

nah I didn't - I'll have to catch it later on.

http://www.youtube.com/show/ramsaykitchennightmares
:yes:
I only watch it for his rants! :laugh:
I liked the one where the owner was french and he used to give Ramsay a lot of lip, and then they showed him coming to the restaurant one morning and Ramsay had boarded up the whole restaurant with 'out of business' signs everywhere...and the owner was SUPER pissed :rofl: good times!
Reply 4
Playboy King
I only watch it for his rants! :laugh:
I liked the one where the owner was french and he used to give Ramsay a lot of lip, and then they showed him coming to the restaurant one morning and Ramsay had boarded up the whole restaurant with 'out of business' signs everywhere...and the owner was SUPER pissed :rofl: good times!

Haha, same. his rants are amazing. the bonapartes episode is so good. head chef is a retard x
Reply 5
I don't have a favourite but I love the USA ones because they're so over-dramatic it's hilarious.

Latest

Trending

Trending