The Student Room Group

Courtesan/call girl? You?

Please no harsh judgements.
And before you accuse, this isn't a fake thread.

So, I'm a student and I cannot afford the fees for university and accommodation and, where I am, there are no jobs available because they're already taken.
So, I am now a part-time (4 nights a week) courtesan. I say courtesan rather than callgirl because I don't have sex with complete strangers.
I arrange meetings first, to get to know one another (suss out what they are looking for) and I limit my clients to a maximum of 7 at one time, and offer the "girlfriend" experience - so I'll be a slut but will have convos, will accept gifts, will go on short breaks, etc... High-end clients mean BIGGER pay and overall it's safer.
...So anyway... I am just wondering if any of you have done or are doing the same??:confused:

Again, PLEASE no harsh comments... You don't know me or the situation I was faced with when deciding to go for this. And AGAIN this isn't a troll post based on "Secret Diary of a Call Girl"!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sounds fair enough to me.
brionyequus
Please no harsh judgements.
And before you accuse, this isn't a fake thread.

So, I'm a student and I cannot afford the fees for university and accommodation and, where I am, there are no jobs available because they're already taken.
So, I am now a part-time (4 nights a week) courtesan. I say courtesan rather than callgirl because I don't have sex with complete strangers.
I arrange meetings first, to get to know one another (suss out what they are looking for) and I limit my clients to a maximum of 7 at one time, and offer the "girlfriend" experience - so I'll be a slut but will have convos, will accept gifts, will go on short breaks, etc... High-end clients mean BIGGER pay and overall it's safer.
...So anyway... I am just wondering if any of you have done or are doing the same??:confused:

Again, PLEASE no harsh comments... You don't know me or the situation I was faced with when deciding to go for this. And AGAIN this isn't a troll post based on "Secret Diary of a Call Girl"!!!

How much are these high-end clients paying you out of interest?
Reply 3
bittersweet.poetry
How much are these high-end clients paying you out of interest?

I cannot disclose specifics... but an I charge an overnight stay is usually rated at £1850 (not including taxi money - which they must also fund). The overall price varies due to varying aspects which, again, I cannot disclose because they're related to the clients.

Hope this is what you wanted to know. xx
Reply 4
chuffing hell. i wish i was a girl. (belle du jour)
easy to earn. :-)))))
ve u start blogging. if yes would lyk to follow u.
Reply 5
hangmanh
chuffing hell. i wish i was a girl. (belle du jour)
easy to earn. :-)))))
ve u start blogging. if yes would lyk to follow u.

sorry i don't blog
Reply 6
Your 1 step closer to being a prostitute. I think you should stop, but your life :shrugs:
Reply 7
I will be a successful investment banker - one day just you wait.

i like the ego.
You should write a, "Memoirs of a Call Girl".
Reply 9
hangmanh
I will be a successful investment banker - one day just you wait.

i like the ego.

Thank you. :cookie:
Reply 10
Good on you! You had an issue and dealt with it in a way that suited you.

I've always wondered how you get in to something like that... I mean, is there like, agencies? Or do you just put an ad in the paper? I doubt the latter, tbh, but you know what I mean =]
Reply 11
Personally I have no problem with prostitution generally as long as it's entirely the girl's decision, she's not forced or pressured into anything and everything's safe. It's the oldest profession on earth and it will always exist whether people like it or not. Legalisation and regulation is the only viable option.
I would, but it's just not worth the suffering you put yourself through.

Having to pay your own tax, I mean.
You're entitled to do with your body what you wish - if this is how you want to pay your way through university then who am I or anyone else to judge your decision?

I don't get why prostitution is illegal. As with banning anything, it simply forces it underground and makes the lives of those working as prostitutes a living hell - dealing with criminals instead of businessmen. The Netherlands and New Zealand have much healthier attitudes.
Reply 14
Aphotic Cosmos

I don't get why prostitution is illegal. As with banning anything, it simply forces it underground and makes the lives of those working as prostitutes a living hell - dealing with criminals instead of businessmen. The Netherlands and New Zealand have much healthier attitudes.

This. A thousand times this.
Reply 15
brionyequus

Yeah, why bother going off to look for work when you can make a fortune lying on your back, eh?
Reply 16
op is fit
:pierre:
Reply 18
Your choice of course.

I personally wouldn't because I'd lose respect for myself and you never know how your past might come back to bite you in the future. Plus, they wouldn't have me!
tmalade
op is fit

I agreeee ... Where abouts do you 'offer your services'?

Latest