The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I was running in the corridor, tripped over and hit my head on the corner of a low wall, cut my ear in half had 16 stiches to put the top back on and some in my head.
Bad times.
(Got a whole assembly about me though!)

Also:
My dad is a teacher and he told me of this lad who was cycling and he fell over the front of his handle bars hitting his man parts against the thingy that holds the handlebars to the frame and he had to pee in to a bag.
Reply 2
Several people got their fingers caught in fences during PE and had their fingers ripped off, apparently.

Also once someone was climbing on some railing on some steps and stood on the top, after being there for about 3 seconds he fell face first onto the concrete and I think passed out.
I walked straight on by - he was showing off to try and impress some slags :P
Reply 3
a boy at my school was cycling on this mini wall that people used to stand on or sit on all the time, then lost his balance and fell. He somehow managed to break his nose and two front teeth ouch.
some year 11 was climbing over a fence and got he's hand caught on the tip where theres like sharpy metals and he went to hospital. euugh disgusting.
Reply 5
A cyclist went sideway into my car 2 weeks ago ago went flying and landed headfirst on a BMW. His skull had a tiny fracture since he wasn't wearing a helmet.

edit: the cyclist was a year 11 guy trying to run away from school half way through the day hence why he crashed into me
Reply 6
We were having an art lesson in primary school using a pupil as a model. The girl was standing on a table when she fainted, fell off the table into a metal bin. The bin was always dented after that
People were ALWAYS falling down the stairs in my school
Someone tried a kungfu kick out the window once too but failed massively, just fell flat on his face:lol:
Reply 8
One guy in our industrial technology class in year 11 was using the belt sander and turned around to ask who was going the canteen for lunch, and then pushed his fingers onto the belt sander. Fortunately for him, he just broke a couple of nails clean off because he was using it pretty slowly.

He was a bit of an ejit though. He was pushing a file onto it the day before to watch the sparks fly off.

I had to deal with a teenager who jumped into a barbed wire fence and bounced back off it at the weekend.
There was a rumour going around my old school that someone had committed suicide by putting their head facing a desk, a pencil up their nose and then slammed their own head off the desk so the pencil went through their brain.

It was an education-based death story, and thefore needed to involve either a pencil or a whiteboard eraser.
Reply 10
Christian_j
There was a rumour going around my old school that someone had committed suicide by putting their head facing a desk, a pencil up their nose and then slammed their own head off the desk so the pencil went through their brain.

It was an education-based death story, and thefore needed to involve either a pencil or a whiteboard eraser.

lol'd, what a way to go
we had a lift especially for teachers & science equipment, tv's etc. around the back, which said it could hold 8 people, needless to say 9 of us went in, then 10, then 11, we got to 12 and it got stuck. We got in ALOT of trouble.
Reply 12
DarkWhite
One guy in our industrial technology class in year 11 was using the belt sander and turned around to ask who was going the canteen for lunch, and then pushed his fingers onto the belt sander. Fortunately for him, he just broke a couple of nails clean off because he was using it pretty slowly.

He was a bit of an ejit though. He was pushing a file onto it the day before to watch the sparks fly off.

I had to deal with a teenager who jumped into a barbed wire fence and bounced back off it at the weekend.

We got warned about that with the belt sander ive seen it happan to its pretty easy if your not paying attention.
Friend of a friend, who I also knew from primary school.

Slid down the pole thing for a tennis net.

But he didn't come down in one piece. :indiff:
Vybz Kartel
we had a lift especially for teachers & science equipment, tv's etc. around the back, which said it could hold 8 people, needless to say 9 of us went in, then 10, then 11, we got to 12 and it got stuck. We got in ALOT of trouble.

Not really a freak accident, is it? Just freaks.
Reply 15
ive just thought of another one, a girl at my primary school was talking by the balcony bit of some stairs with her friends, i think they were just joking around laughing about something and she managed to fall down to the floor below. Amazingly she only broke her arm! Was pretty high up as well.
+ polarity -
Not really a freak accident, is it? Just freaks.

sure:rolleyes:
An old friend of mine had a trampoline land on her when it was being closed up... broke her toe andnearly se3vered it. Was sooooooooo gross!!
Christian_j

We were told that :s-smilie:
Ah.Cheesecake.
We were told that :s-smilie:

Yeah, sorry, I suspected it was probably a bit generic.

Latest