The Student Room Group

Pity sex

Scroll to see replies

is better than no sex!
GdotL
So, I'm mainly talking to girls here...

If you had a sweet male friend (one to whom you didn't particularly feel any physical attraction) who wanted to lose his virginity to someone he felt close to and you knew you could easily put him out of his misery....
would you?

Yehaw.

No.
It may ruin the friendship. He might as well wait for someone he actually likes a lot instead
Depends if there was some level of attraction (personality wise).
Reply 23
No
Reply 24
GdotL

If you had a sweet male friend (one to whom you didn't particularly feel any physical attraction) who wanted to lose his virginity to someone he felt close to and you knew you could easily put him out of his misery....
would you?

Yehaw.

omfg!!!

your the virgin hunter!!!

a few years ago when i was in uni there was a really attractive girl who went round breaking people's virginity! you must be her sister :p:
Having looked at your profile picture, you should definately do it. He can thank me later.
Reply 26
No I wouldn't do it. It could lead to so many problems.
Anonymous
Where does one find these girls who are willing to give pity sex?

I am 21 years old, never kissed, never dated, obviously a virgin and hence pretty miserable. Where can I find a girl who will take pity on me?

You wont have to look far for the pitty, as for one who will lend you their vagina, thats unlikely.
Reply 28
Unless he really was like a brother to me, and afterwards he didn't fabricate some story about how he 'gave it because I wanted him so much' probably.

He'd need to know my intentions beforehand though. If there was any chance at all of feelings being involved I wouldn't bother.
Sequin
Unless he really was like a brother to me, and afterwards he didn't fabricate some story about how he 'gave it because I wanted him so much' probably.

:lolwut:

He'd need to know my intentions beforehand though. If there was any chance at all of feelings being involved I wouldn't bother.

So you want feeling-less sex? So he's basically using you to fap? :s-smilie:
Reply 30
why not, it might be nice
GdotL

would you?

Yehaw.

Your not a slut
Reply 32
+ polarity -
:lolwut:

So you want feeling-less sex? So he's basically using you to fap? :s-smilie:

Whats wrong with that? I have male friends I'm that close to, and have known since I was about 3 who having sex with would feel like incest!

Don't you have anyone who is so far in the friendzone that you see them like family?

And yeah, isn't that the point? Helping your mate lose his v-card, no strings (aka romantic feelings) attached?
GdotL
Don't diss my threads!
Maybe they would do it subtly? :cool:
Is a slang term for a cat the swearword?

Are you looking to give someone this pity sex? :lolwut:
oneshotbro
u on that faggy time cuzzz

wut :colonhash:

Sequin
Whats wrong with that? I have male friends I'm that close to, and have known since I was about 3 who having sex with would feel like incest!

Don't you have anyone who is so far in the friendzone that you see them like family?

And yeah, isn't that the point? Helping your mate lose his v-card, no strings (aka romantic feelings) attached?

I don't think my friends group is big enough to have anyone that deep in the friend-zone. :colondollar: Unless you're talking about guys? :dontknow:

I'm a little :s-smilie: now.

Yeah, it is the point, but it is one of the reasons why I disagree with it. :tong:
Nope, not at all.
How could you have sex with a friend?! Would be so awkward and weird :s-smilie:
What makes you think he would sleep with you :confused:
never ever.
Just wrong. The guy would totally attach himself to you (no pun intended :awesome:), especially if he's the sweet, shy type and that friendship that you both value would be ruined. Just be his personal coach on the art of getting his dream girl.

Quick Reply

Latest