The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

kosy91
subscribed!!!

any pics from nottingham??? i am going there this september!

Which halls? We're all different.
Reply 41
barrze
Yep :biggrin: whole little study area upstairs.

hey im going to leeds met this year and i was wondering if that room was ensuite or single for kirkstall
Reply 42
justasmalltowngirl
two words

sex god

:sexface:

hello
Reply 43
snoogy
Which halls? We're all different.

preferably lenton and wortley and/or private shared bathroom rooms. if not, then just put up any pic

Reply 44
SomeStudent
Talk about messy :p:

holy macaroni thats is one hell of a mess.. i hope u cleaned it up.

if my room was like that my mum would liturarly go mad but when im uni this september know one wud care but eventualy it ould become like urz..
Anyone got photos of York dorm rooms ?
kosy91
preferably lenton and wortley and/or private shared bathroom rooms. if not, then just put up any pic

See if anyone posts anything, if not I'll go poke one of my friends for photos of their rooms :smile:

I'm in Raleigh Park so not much use to you.

I'll put a pic in the thread once I finish cleaning my damn bedroom :yep:
didgeridoo12uk
thats in one of its tidier states :smile: you normally cant see the floor!

hahaa, are you too busy with your uni work? I dunno what it's like, so I guess I'll wait till next year when I get to uni and see whether my room will get to that state :biggrin:

Rainbowl
holy macaroni thats is one hell of a mess.. i hope u cleaned it up.

if my room was like that my mum would liturarly go mad but when im uni this september know one wud care but eventualy it ould become like urz..

It's not me, Didgeridoo is the guilty one!
Reply 48
snoogy
See if anyone posts anything, if not I'll go poke one of my friends for photos of their rooms :smile:

I'm in Raleigh Park so not much use to you.

I'll put a pic in the thread once I finish cleaning my damn bedroom

aha....thanks a lot. that would be really nice.

do you know if i will be able to get good vegetarian food in lenton and wortley? thats my prime concern at the moment
Reply 49
SomeStudent
hahaa, are you too busy with your uni work? I dunno what it's like, so I guess I'll wait till next year when I get to uni and see whether my room will get to that state :biggrin:

It's not me, Didgeridoo is the guilty one!

haha yea right blae it on someone eles :smile:
Reply 50
barrze
Twas Leeds Met Kirkstall Brewery. Amazing room, I miss it but it was just a little bit too big.

please say kirkstall is available to other students in leeds... if so, it's going down on my accomodation choices now :biggrin:
Reply 51
didgeridoo12uk
not decorated... but thats because we're really limited with what we can do :frown: so i just decorate it with my mess :biggrin:

Jesus College Library Court FTW

... and TIDY UP :p:
Lizzillaa
please say kirkstall is available to other students in leeds... if so, it's going down on my accomodation choices now :biggrin:

Not for Leeds Uni applicants :sly:
Reply 53
Ludwig Wittgenstein
Not for Leeds Uni applicants :sly:

:nooo:
Reply 54

This is just my half, I share. :smile:
Norfolkadam

Do you have OCD by any chance, what's with the colour coordinated Ice Tea bottles? :p:

I was looking at the pictures and was about to say "wow, you have the same cheap furniture as us"...then I saw the Brunel library bag and the campus map, looked at your username, and then realised you go to Brunel too. :woo:
Rainbowl
haha yea right blae it on someone eles :smile:

whaat, I just quoted his post!!!!
:biggrin:
My room is tidy!n
Reply 57
we should incorperate these in the wikipedia for people to use as a resource...
Reply 58
SomeStudent
whaat, I just quoted his post!!!!
:biggrin:
My room is tidy!n

haha sorry my bad there was to post so in my defence i didnt no who it was originaly from untill now i looked bk t see who is didgeroo...

:smile:
Norfolkadam

These are quite old now, there's a lot more clutter around.

Is that your handbag on the wardrobe door?

Quick Reply

Latest