The Student Room Group

MUN Condolences Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Brazil offers her deepest condolences to the families and friends of those who died in the earthquake. We have always had a strong relationship with Chile and we will help our friend through this tragedy.
gyyy2807
Brazil offers her deepest condolences to the families and friends of those who died in the earthquake. We have always had a strong relationship with Chile and we will help our friend through this tragedy.

The Federal Republic of Austria and The Commonwealth of Australia echo the condolences of the Honourable Representative for Brazil. We too offer any help which may be needed.
Israel echoes the sentiments of the representative of the Republic of Haiti.
Nigeria echoes the sentiments of the representative of the Israel.
Poland sends their deepest condolences to all those who were killed in the suidice bombs in Moscow. Our thoughts and prayers are with their families and friends at this time. Terrorism is an inhumane action and Poland hopes that those who are responsible are brought to justice.

Polska wysyła swoje najszczersze kondolencje wszystkim, którzy zginęli w bomby suidice w Moskwie. Nasze myśli i modlitwy są z rodzinami i przyjaciółmi w tym czasie. Terroryzm jest nieludzkie działania i Polska ma nadzieję, że ci, którzy są odpowiedzialni zostaną osądzeni.
Reply 65
As deputy SG I would like to offer my condolences to all the family and friends of those killed in Poland today, which took the life of 130 people including the president of Poland.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/7574238/Poland-in-shock-as-president-feared-dead-in-crash.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8612825.stm
The French Republic and the Federal Republic of Austria would both like to echo the DSG's comments. We pass our deepest condolences to the people of Poland. Also the family and friends of those who died. This is no doubt a tragedy of the highest order

We hope Poland's government and all sectors affected can quickly restablise after the loss of key officials
Reply 67
Canada also wishes to pass it's deepest condolences to the victim's direct family and also Poland itself. We hope Poland will quickly recover from this incident
Both Denmark and Mauritius would like to send it's condolences to the families and friends of those killed in the plane crash and to Poland as it mourns the loss also of it's Prime Minister.
Reply 69
The People's Republic of China and Brazil echoes all the expressions of sympathy and condolence above. This was a very sad tragedy and we hope Poland can recover quickly.
Poland is deeply upset by the death of our President and various other ministerial colleagues. Our Prime Minister will release a statement soon, on behalf of the Polish people, echoing the great upset amongst the nation. The President was unpopular with the people, but we are all devastated by what happened and hope that we can recover as soon as possible. Poland sends their deepest condolences to the family and friends and all those who have been affected by this tragic disaster and we send our prayers that our President may rest in peace.

Polska jest głęboko zaniepokojonych śmierci naszego prezydenta i wielu innych kolegów ministrów. Naszego premiera ukaże się wkrótce oświadczenie, w imieniu narodu polskiego, nawiązując do wielkiej zdenerwowany wśród narodu. Prezydent był niepopularny wśród ludzi, ale wszyscy jesteśmy zniszczonych przez co się stało i mam nadzieję, że możemy odzyskać jak najszybciej. Polska wysyła swoje najszczersze kondolencje dla rodziny i przyjaciół oraz wszystkich tych, którzy zostały naruszone przez tę tragiczną katastrofą i wysyłamy nasze modlitwy, że nasz prezydent może spoczywać w pokoju.
The United States is deeply saddened by today's tragedy. The thoughts of Americans are with the families of those lost and the Polish people as a whole.
Reply 72
abucha3
Poland is deeply upset by the death of our President and various other ministerial colleagues. Our Prime Minister will release a statement soon, on behalf of the Polish people, echoing the great upset amongst the nation. The President was unpopular with the people, but we are all devastated by what happened and hope that we can recover as soon as possible. Poland sends their deepest condolences to the family and friends and all those who have been affected by this tragic disaster and we send our prayers that our President may rest in peace.

Polska jest głęboko zaniepokojonych śmierci naszego prezydenta i wielu innych kolegów ministrów. Naszego premiera ukaże się wkrótce oświadczenie, w imieniu narodu polskiego, nawiązując do wielkiej zdenerwowany wśród narodu. Prezydent był niepopularny wśród ludzi, ale wszyscy jesteśmy zniszczonych przez co się stało i mam nadzieję, że możemy odzyskać jak najszybciej. Polska wysyła swoje najszczersze kondolencje dla rodziny i przyjaciół oraz wszystkich tych, którzy zostały naruszone przez tę tragiczną katastrofą i wysyłamy nasze modlitwy, że nasz prezydent może spoczywać w pokoju.

Spain would like to send her deepest condolences to Poland and to the people of Poland, on behalf of the Spanish people and government. We're saddened by this tragedy, and would like to join in the mourning, hoping that Poland will recover soon.

España envía su más sincero pésame a Polonia y al pueblo polaco, en nombre del pueblo español y de su gobierno. Estamos realmente apesadumbrados por esta tragedia, y nos gustaría unirnos en el duelo, esperando que Polonia se recuperará pronto de esta situación.
Reply 73
abucha3

Germany, although late, would like to convey her deepest condolences to the Polish people. We hope that you will recover soon. The German's thoughts are with the Polish people, and we are ready to help in any way possible.
Reply 74
The office of Secretaries General would like to offer our condolences to the friends and family of the Nigerian president Umaru Yar'Adua.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8663824.stm
Reply 75
Spain would like to join to the SG and offer our condolences to the friends, family, and the people of Nigeria.

A España nos gustaría unirnos al SG y ofrecer nuestras condolencias a la familia, los amigos, y al pueblo de Nigeria.
Reply 76
Reply 77
Germany would like to send its deepest condolences to the ex Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua's family.
Further to this story, we hope that President Goodluck Jonathan can help Nigeria grow and overcome the racial problems it recently encountered.
Reply 78
The People's Republic of China would like to associate ourselves with the condolences expressed by the Secretary General. We mourn the lose of a leader with the Nigerian people.
Reply 79
The People's Republic of China would like to express our sympathy and condolence to the families of the people who tragically died in the plane in Libya today. We are happy to offer assistance to the Libyan people and government in any way we can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending