The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
GoldenBumblebee
tis MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (soz for stating the obvious!) that means only THREE days to go- everybody join in with me! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
have to get 3, i repeat 3 A's (not wanting ne sympathy, am just VEry scared!) n 2 make matters worse 2 of my friendys from school have got offers frm ed for AAB- AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHh, alas, oh well, life goes on!
i mean, a could always become a lawyer or an accountatn- ARGH! no!

I think I'll join you there -3 A's to get , No back-up - Totally screwed!!

:eek: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! :eek:

ok everyone, breathe.... two and a bit days.......O M G!!
*Arwen*
I think I'll join you there -3 A's to get , No back-up - Totally screwed!!

:eek: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! :eek:

ok everyone, breathe.... two and a bit days.......O M G!!

same

crap :frown:
Reply 22
scaredashell
DITTO!
I have my ONE offer from Liverpool and thats it and i really dont think i have got in. AARGGHH, I'm so scared, stressed and tired, the only thing i have ever wanted to do is be a vet

Another Liverpool vet-wannabe....cool!! :p:
Reply 23
Repeat in your head ten times - and keep saying till Thursday at 8 o'clock..

"Applicants holding offers from RVC who fall slightly below the grades required - offers are always reconsidered by the admissions commitee in August and may be offered if places are available..."
*Arwen*
Repeat in your head ten times - and keep saying till Thursday at 8 o'clock..

"Applicants holding offers from RVC who fall slightly below the grades required - offers are always reconsidered by the admissions commitee in August and may be offered if places are available..."

c;ings desperatly onto slim bit of hope! :frown: thursday seems like ages off, yet is so close! just want this week to end! :frown: :frown: :frown:
:s-smilie:

Bleugh

Nervous :s-smilie:
Reply 26
Hey I got my results the othr week and i got AABCC I'v not got much chance of getting in! Good luck to you lot
Reply 27
GOOD LUCK to everyone waiting for their results hope you all get what you want
Reply 28
OMG!!!! - less than 13 hours to go - eeeeeeekkkk!!

I've got the RVC helpline number - for clearing for tomoz - not that any of you guys will need it - so I'll be hogging it!!!

020 7468 5148
- It's open from 9 am tommorrow!!! :smile:
*Arwen*
OMG!!!! - less than 13 hours to go - eeeeeeekkkk!!

I've got the RVC helpline number - for clearing for tomoz - not that any of you guys will need it - so I'll be hogging it!!!

020 7468 5148
- It's open from 9 am tommorrow!!! :smile:

Ive just stored that one on my fone aswell!

i am ***** scared...ive never felt this nervous bout n e thing in my life....OH MY GOD! good luck to every1!

im going to sit in a quiet corner and rock backwards and 4wards quietly.......

am slowly going insane...

xxx
Good luck everyone!