The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Biology Unit 5 (6BIO5) - 22/06/2011- OFFICIAL THREAD !

Scroll to see replies

*subs*
:h:
i like these threads, this and the OCR A chem F325 (?) one are awesome
Reply 41
hey....can any1 summarize the next part of the article? ........and lets come with some short questions from the article!!
Reply 42
h-star
Can anyone send me a copy of the article because my school doesn't seem to want to give us it :erm:

sure
Reply 43
sure

Someone already showed it to me but thank you anyways :h:
Didn't your school gave resources for article question? :/
Reply 45
angelikgrrl
Didn't your school gave resources for article question? :/

Did your school make questions from the article?
Reply 46
here are some sample questions :yep:

can someone come up with the answers
Reply 47
I absolutely love the revision notes, thanks for the share. :smile:
Reply 49
Oh my goodnessssss.... this thread is INCREDIBLE!!

For the pre-release material my teachers gave us questions about the article and tables to fill out about the different scientists and what they did and glossaries.

I'll write them up tomorrow.

Hopefully someone will remind me...

EDIT: Massive kudos on the revision notes! 78 pages? that's insane!
Reply 50
skotch
Oh my goodnessssss.... this thread is INCREDIBLE!!

For the pre-release material my teachers gave us questions about the article and tables to fill out about the different scientists and what they did and glossaries.

I'll write them up tomorrow.

Hopefully someone will remind me...

EDIT: Massive kudos on the revision notes! 78 pages? that's insane!

And you can return a helping hand by doing those notes for us :biggrin:

We're all here to help each other out.
Reply 51
Doughboy
And you can return a helping hand by doing those notes for us :biggrin:

We're all here to help each other out.

Will do. will do.

Will have to print off those other documents that people have put up as well. :smile:

ahhh this is sooo epic.
Reply 53
Thank youuuu :smile:
Is it worrying that my teachers haven't mentioned anything about this article...:eek:
Reply 55
Thy-Lanky-One
Is it worrying that my teachers haven't mentioned anything about this article...:eek:

:yep:
Okay I'm kind of new here but where can I get the revision notes from? We currently dont have a biology teacher at all and the one who is substituting gave us half the article :zomg:
Reply 57
AmayaUchiha
Okay I'm kind of new here but where can I get the revision notes from? We currently dont have a biology teacher at all and the one who is substituting gave us half the article :zomg:

:hi: :tsr:

On the first page of this thread, check out Doughboy's stuff, it's under the revision bit. Just download them.. it's about 78 pages I think! Real good stuff..
Reply 58
The revision notes are very useful. Does anyone have the snab style past papers for unit 5. I know they are on the edexcel site but there arent many.
Reply 59
Hi, this is a fab thread - thanks everyone :smile: I've attached everything I found, I pretty much just went over the article with both the AS and A2 textbooks + listed everything i thought they could make a good link to. Hope it helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending