The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's definintely both, maybe 80% fear 20% excitement. Argh it's daylight, almost time!!!
Anything like this can only be fear, pure fear :P
Reply 3
TheSun
It's definintely both, maybe 80% fear 20% excitement. Argh it's daylight, almost time!!!

im very excited, my school have published the years statastics showing how many got a, b, c etc in each subject there were, which luckily for me there was no D, E or U in English woot!
Reply 4
Haha, well done!
Reply 5
For the AS results it's not so bad, as you just retake next year. As my mate said: 'If you're going to fail any exams in your life, fail these'
Reply 6
TheSun
Haha, well done!

Cheers, out of all the exams i took, english lit and lang at A2 just seemed hard..
Reply 7
I feel sick...pure and simple!!
Reply 8
omills
Cheers, out of all the exams i took, english lit and lang at A2 just seemed hard..

I took English lit and found it quite easy, but a lot of my friends have said that lit and lang is extremely difficult. The one I'm worried about is Latin, damn dead language, the Romans never made anything easy for themselves, it was always 'put that word two sentences away from where it should be, just to purposefully confuse poor A-level students in the distant future'.
99.9% Fear! :tongue:
Reply 10
Lol I'm felling rather queazy now...
Reply 11
TheSun
Lol I'm felling rather queazy now...

lol 40 mins remaining until u can check on ucas :smile:
Reply 12
Tired and nervous - not a good combination.
Reply 13
omills
lol 40 mins remaining until u can check on ucas :smile:

AAAAHHH, I don't think I'll be doing that! If I've failed I wouldn't be able to go to school for my results.
Reply 14
i was bricking it but i just went through the independent and all those places for clearing have calmed me down.

35mins
Reply 15
TheSun
AAAAHHH, I don't think I'll be doing that! If I've failed I wouldn't be able to go to school for my results.

yeah lol, thats what im worried about, but i dont think i can wait till 10am now.
Reply 16
omills
yeah lol, thats what im worried about, but i dont think i can wait till 10am now.

My school opens at 7am for results I think. I'll be going at 8:30 I reckon.
Reply 17
TheSun
My school opens at 7am for results I think. I'll be going at 8:30 I reckon.

lucky you!! my school is to lazy, but i guess thats what i get for going to a private school.

how can u wait till 8:30?? i wud be outside banging the door down now heh.
Reply 18
omills
lucky you!! my school is to lazy, but i guess thats what i get for going to a private school.

how can u wait till 8:30?? i wud be outside banging the door down now heh.

Lol, I also go to a private school, believe me, if my legs didn't feel like jelly I would be banging on the doors. However, I think I'll have difficulty getting off my chair at the moment, never mind driving to school and launching a one man siege.
Reply 19
TheSun
Lol, I also go to a private school, believe me, if my legs didn't feel like jelly I would be banging on the doors. However, I think I'll have difficulty getting off my chair at the moment, never mind driving to school and launching a one man siege.

lol one man siege launcing all your old school stuff set on fire over the walls. Now that would be fun.

Latest