Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I thought you were dead.
Reply 2
Malia, Kos, Kavos, Rhodes, Generally Greek Islands, Ayia Napa, Malaga
Reply 3
Kreuzuerk
I thought you were dead.

Spiritually, yes, in the body, no. My blood pressure is back to 120/79 after 6 years on a bottle a day.
magaluf?? corfu?? newquay?? umm loads of places!! anywhere cheap hot and with loads of boooze.
Reply 5
Dirty British slags?! :lolwut:
There are plenty in clubs and if you tell them you are going to rent a villa for summer, for sure you will get admirers :cool:
tenerife
Reply 7
JJJJ
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
One word: Prague.
Two words: Piss up.
One more word: Tits.

Say no more.
Reply 9
Kevin J
One word: Prague.
Two words: Piss up.
One more word: Tits.

Say no more.

Don't want booze. I want British girls to show a thing or two.
Reply 10
Benidorm. Full of slags there :top:
Reply 11
benidorm fella..
laganos (zante), magaluf, most places people have mentioned before. just take yourself on an 18-30s
Reply 13
stinky--pete
laganos (zante), magaluf, most places people have mentioned before. just take yourself on an 18-30s

You reckon there will be loads of slags on that kind of ****? Isn't that just stereotype.
Reply 14
Croydon
Reply 16
Ironmike
Croydon

Thats cold lol. Why Croydon :eek:
bret
Basically, I'm back in England for the summer, but am banned from all my local clubs for fighting etc. Now, I'm no chav. I have a couple of degrees from Cambridge and am a well dressed, charming gentleman. But I want to find a decent resort in Europe where I can both write an article for publication in a journal and get some dirty British slags into bed. I went to Ibiza in 2005 and wasn't impressed. Too many blokes in football shirts and overpriced. Is Faliraki still the place to go? I want to rent a villa for about 6 weeks at a reasonable price and invite friends over to pay as and when.

I dunno if this will help but there is a BBC documentary about British young folk going to party resorts.

Sun, Sex and Holiday Madness

Wait till next month
#
Wed 14 Apr 2010
00:50
BBC Three
#
Fri 16 Apr 2010
02:20
BBC Three
issih
magaluf??

My friend is going there today. She has charmingly announced this on Facebook by calling it 'Bag a muff'.
vn2009
Thats cold lol. Why Croydon :eek:

crowdons cold? what?

Latest