The Student Room Group

Skoda jokes

My favorite jokes are Skoda jokes (which can be applied to any crap car). Here are a few I know. Any more would be really appreciated, and I'll give rep to the first person who makes me fall on the floor laughing with their Skoda joke. Here we go...

How do you double the value of a Skoda?
Fill it with petrol.

What do you call a Skoda on a hill?
A miracle.

What do you call a Skoda convertible?
A skip.

What do you call a turbo power Skoda?
A lawnmower.

and finally ...

What's the difference between a Skoda and a Jehovah's witness?
You can shut the door on a Jehovah's witness.

By the way, sorry to any Skoda owners.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Skoda's top car is called the Superb.

No joke. :biggrin:
Reply 2
inequality
By the way, sorry to any Skoda owners.

For you making fun of them or for them owning a skoda? :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Why does a skoda have a rear window heater?
...To keep your hands warm when you're pushing it
Reply 4
ponjavic
For you making fun of them or for them owning a skoda? :rolleyes:

Both
Reply 5
You know what I laugh at anybody who laughs at Skoda's they are snobs. My uncle used to have a brand new BMW 750i he now drives a Skoda Fabria and has done nearly 100,000 miles in it, in that time nothing as gone with it at all.

Skoda's are apparantly better built than VWs, they are not as flash but they are much cheaper. Skodas use the latest VW technology before they end up in Polos and Golfs this allows Skoda to have a very long life span for its products, this why the Fabria is still one of the best small cars even though its a 5 year old design.

I personaly love the Skoda image. If you want cars to laugh at look in the direction of Lada or Peruda, or even Kia. Kia's may look good but they still have horrible chassis and engines, at least Skoda's have the latest in chasis and engine design so its only realy the body work that dosn't always look flash. Skoda's are coventional cars, they are for people who want a good car without the flashy image.
AT82
You know what I laugh at anybody who laughs at Skoda's they are snobs. My uncle used to have a brand new BMW 750i he now drives a Skoda Fabria and has done nearly 100,000 miles in it, in that time nothing as gone with it at all.

Skoda's are apparantly better built than VWs, they are not as flash but they are much cheaper. Skodas use the latest VW technology before they end up in Polos and Golfs this allows Skoda to have a very long life span for its products, this why the Fabria is still one of the best small cars even though its a 5 year old design.

I personaly love the Skoda image. If you want cars to laugh at look in the direction of Lada or Peruda, or even Kia. Kia's may look good but they still have horrible chassis and engines, at least Skoda's have the latest in chasis and engine design so its only realy the body work that dosn't always look flash. Skoda's are coventional cars, they are for people who want a good car without the flashy image.

Yeah i think skoda is owned by volkeswagon
Reply 7
The new skodas are great. I like the sporty octavia.

(This is coming from someone whos parents have £120k of car on the driveway)
addict
The new skodas are great. I like the sporty octavia.

(This is coming from someone whos parents have £120k of car on the driveway)

So in your location do you have famous people
Reply 9
Why do Skodas come with two spare tyres?

So you can cycle home. :biggrin:
Reply 12
"i drive a skoda"

that's not a joke per se, but it tends to make people laugh.
Reply 13
AT82

Skoda's are apparantly better built than VWs, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: they are not as flash but they are much cheaper. Skodas use the latest VW technology before they end up in Polos and Golfs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: this allows Skoda to have a very long life span for its products, this why the Fabria is still one of the best small cars even though its a 5 year old design.

I personaly love the Skoda image. If you want cars to laugh at look in the direction of Lada or Peruda, or even Kia. "Kia's may look good" :rolleyes: but they still have horrible chassis and engines, at least Skoda's have the latest in chasis and engine design so its only realy the body work that dosn't always look flash. Skoda's are coventional cars, they are for people who want a good car without the flashy image.

the new vw made skoda,s are good cars, the old ones are gash.
when your down the pub and someone asks you what car you got, you gonna be proud to say a skoda? hope not ( unless its a new one :biggrin:
Yea, exactly, the new Skoda's are awesome cars.

The old ones live up to their Rep.

People who cuss the new skoda's are badge snobs and clearly dont know much about cars.
Reply 15
shavenwookiee
Yea, exactly, the new Skoda's are awesome cars.

The old ones live up to their Rep.

People who cuss the new skoda's are badge snobs and clearly dont know much about cars.

i drive a new type of skoda (it's blue and shiny and it's a fabia) and i 'cuss' it. i cuss it because it has no central locking and it bounces off things. although it is true that i don't know much about cars.
Reply 16
buttons7
i drive a new type of skoda (it's blue and shiny and it's a fabia) and i 'cuss' it. i cuss it because it has no central locking and it bounces off things. although it is true that i don't know much about cars.

Most people would be extremely greatful for having a new car. A lot of people can only afford old cars and they still manage to really appreciate them.
Reply 17
AT82
Most people would be extremely greatful for having a new car. A lot of people can only afford old cars and they still manage to really appreciate them.

it's not mine. it's my mum's car (as she often reminds me when i whine about having to get the bus when i can drive) she just very kindly lets me use it sometimes. so there's no need to get all twitchy at me :p:.
Reply 18
The old Skoda jokes are derived from the past.

There still funny, and you cannot deny they were crap cars. It was a competition between them and the Lada.

But nowadays, thanks to VW's intervention which also comprises of Seat & Audi, the Skoda has become more reliable with better build quality at a cheaper cost thanks to its main factory still being built in the Czech Repulic I believe.

The VRS is a hoot to drive, especially the diesel variant which returns great fuel economy as well.
Reply 19
There is also another difference, Skoda was always a very inovative car maker but after WW2 due to communisim(sp) they went down hill fast. Lada has been a budget maker from day one, and their cars are still poorly made and out of date. The Lada Riva is however the 3rd best selling car of all time.

Latest