The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It can be true, but unless you're going to mount her when you see her through horniness, it's not really an issue.
Reply 2
I know a few people that do this, to make them last longer if they do get lucky. :wink:
If you get lucky you will last longer as well.
Reply 4
No because you will feel kinda tired probz
Well for me that is..it kinda hurts on a 2nd time in one day
Yeah, don't go in with a loaded gun...
Reply 6
OP, there may be many reasons as to why picking up girls is hard for you. I doubt a lack of preparatory ***** is one of them.
Reply 7
If you're concerned about getting an erection when you see her, then masturbating beforehand will probably reduce the chances of that slightly. If you're hoping to get lucky and want to last longer, it might help there also.

The main danger I foresee is that the masturbation session beforehand involves you imagining all sorts of inappropriate acts with her, which could then colour the way you interact with her, and your expectations of the date (ie if you've just been picturing yourself shagging her in a nurse's outfit against a wall, it might be difficult to get back into the mindset of gentlemanly behaviour).

Other than that, knock yourself out.
Reply 8
Just as long as you leave enough time to clear up afterwards, and don't get it stuck on your ear, so that she mistakes it for hair gel...
Surely the inverse is also true? You'd be less horny and thus less driven to actually pick up girls. In the grand scheme of things though, either way isn't going to make a massive difference with regards to how good you are at picking up girls...
Reply 10
Bezzler
Just as long as you leave enough time to clear up afterwards, and don't get it stuck on your ear, so that she mistakes it for hair gel...

Dammit i wanted to do the something about mary line!
You Failed
Surely the inverse is also true? You'd be less horny and thus less driven to actually pick up girls. In the grand scheme of things though, either way isn't going to make a massive difference with regards to how good you are at picking up girls...

Yeah I've heard that side of the argument too, so I'm acually confused which point of view is right. Go out horny=motivation to approach, going out less horny=less desperate, I dunno what to do now if I should jerk off or not?
Reply 12
I dont bother cos i last ages anyway :wink:
Reply 13
unknQwn
Dammit i wanted to do the something about mary line!

Well, I was expecting it to have already been taken when I got here, these things always are, but I was so happy to beat everyone else to it :biggrin:
DaveSmith99
If you get lucky you will last longer as well.

I suppose this is dependent on the guy. I last far longer if i haven't beaten the monkey for a few days beforehand.
I don't really practice this, but I think it's a very good idea.
Reply 16
Bezzler
Well, I was expecting it to have already been taken when I got here, these things always are, but I was so happy to beat everyone else to it :biggrin:

i was scrolling down checkin no1 else had done it.. got to the last post (YOUUUUU) and broke down in hysterics :stomp:
Reply 17
Well, if it dosn't make much of a noticeable difference could you think of a better way to spend 5-45mins because you would be early if you headed out now? Get Spankwire loading now boyyyyyyyy!
If you go out with a loaded gun you're going to be trigger happy.
Anon_By_Choice
Yeah I've heard that side of the argument too, so I'm acually confused which point of view is right. Go out horny=motivation to approach, going out less horny=less desperate, I dunno what to do now if I should jerk off or not?

There's no right answer...You're an idiot for thinking there is.

Latest