The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Best piercing studio in Canterbury?

I'm going to have my tragus pierced - can anyone recommend a studio that they have personal experience of?

Thanking ye kindly.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know of any in Canterbury but there are a few in Rochester if that helps...
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
VogueRogue
I don't know of any in Canterbury but there are a few in Rochester if that helps...

Art thou mad?! I can think of at least 3 piercing studios in Canterbury. I don't know what any of them are like though because I've never had anything pierced! :rolleyes:
Reply 3
*Subscribes* actually would quite like to know this too
Reply 4
I know there are a few in the city centre, but I'm worried about going to them without knowing what they're like.
Reply 5
Not been there personally but the majority of my friends go to the belly bar
Reply 6
Third Eye / 777 body piercing

1st Floor "The Third Eye"
54 Saint Peters Street
Canterbury
CT1 2BE

01227 760 777
[email protected]

http://www.777bodypiercing.co.uk/

:smile:
Reply 7
speakerboxx
Third Eye / 777 body piercing

1st Floor "The Third Eye"
54 Saint Peters Street
Canterbury
CT1 2BE

01227 760 777
[email protected]

http://www.777bodypiercing.co.uk/

:smile:

You've been there personally?
Reply 8
I know of 3 different piercing studios in canters. I got my eyebrow pierced a few months ago in one of those.

I've visited the Third eye 777 parlour and it looks a bit dodgy although I've heard good stuff about it, still, I chose not to do it there. The other one is called the belly bar and it basically has two shops in the city. One of them is in high street and it's the older one while the other one is quite new. I did my piercing in the new one . It is very clean, the people are very helpful and if you get any problems you can just pass by and they will clean and replace your studs for free. My piercing didn't hurt at all, there wasn't any blood at any time and it didn't get infected. I'm planning on getting my lip pierced soon, definitelly visiting them again.

Cheers!
Reply 9
tobeyness
I know of 3 different piercing studios in canters. I got my eyebrow pierced a few months ago in one of those.

I've visited the Third eye 777 parlour and it looks a bit dodgy although I've heard good stuff about it, still, I chose not to do it there. The other one is called the belly bar and it basically has two shops in the city. One of them is in high street and it's the older one while the other one is quite new. I did my piercing in the new one . It is very clean, the people are very helpful and if you get any problems you can just pass by and they will clean and replace your studs for free. My piercing didn't hurt at all, there wasn't any blood at any time and it didn't get infected. I'm planning on getting my lip pierced soon, definitelly visiting them again.

Cheers!

This is exactly what I wanted, thank you <3

Good luck with getting your lip done, I had mine done in Bristol and I love it!

:p:
Reply 10
Go to Belly Bar near Nando's at the bottom of the high street! It's very clean and safe and I and some of my friends have been there and had no problems at all! (Sorry if this is a bit late now!) x
Reply 11
Do people know if the belly bar is still there?

I was in canterbury the other day and didnt notice it.
Reply 12
Original post by ponpon14
Do people know if the belly bar is still there?

I was in canterbury the other day and didnt notice it.

Both Belly Bars were there before I left to go home for Summer.
Reply 13
I've heard good things about the piercing shop inside Third Eye, but haven't been there myself. However if their tattoo studio above is any relation then they will be awesome :smile: My friend had her lip done there. Also I know Third Eye looks a bit 'dodgy' but I think thats just because its in an old building so its a bit out of date. At least with the tattoo parlour everything was brilliant.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 14
i'd go for third eye, they've been around for years ALTHOUGH belly bar do really good deals each week. They're both in the high street so you can't miss them!
Original post by fran.ha
I've heard good things about the piercing shop inside Third Eye, but haven't been there myself. However if their tattoo studio above is any relation then they will be awesome :smile: My friend had her lip done there. Also I know Third Eye looks a bit 'dodgy' but I think thats just because its in an old building so its a bit out of date. At least with the tattoo parlour everything was brilliant.

So, I guess this means that the tattoo artists there are awesome... Are there any other places in Canterbury where I could get one done? I am soooo paranoid about getting a mediocre tattoo on me so I want to be perfectly sure... Any online material about this one/any tattoo studio there? thanks ^^
Reply 16
Original post by TheDopePope
So, I guess this means that the tattoo artists there are awesome... Are there any other places in Canterbury where I could get one done? I am soooo paranoid about getting a mediocre tattoo on me so I want to be perfectly sure... Any online material about this one/any tattoo studio there? thanks ^^

The best tattooist in Canterbury is definitely Blaze, me and all friends had ours done there, they've won awards and everything :eek:
Original post by Veldrin
The best tattooist in Canterbury is definitely Blaze, me and all friends had ours done there, they've won awards and everything :eek:

Hell yeah, in that case, I might just want to get in touch with you at some point...By the way, what are the prices approximately at?
Reply 18
Hell yeah, in that case, I might just want to get in touch with you at some point...By the way, what are the prices approximately at?

When I got mine done it was around £60 an hour and a small deposit for the draw up. Yeah drop me a line if you want to know anything else.
Reply 19

Me, my Boyfriend and my housemate all had ours done there by Grant. I've heard John isn't as good. Mine was quite a simple design but he did it well with good attention paid even though it was just a small job. My boyfriend had an eagle tattoo done there and it was very well done. He provided the outline as it was from the cover of a book but Grant filled in the detail and its such a beautiful tattoo, the shading is excellent. My boyfriend will be going back there for another tattoo in September as he loved it so much. Its also much cheaper than other places which is weird. They charged him £50 and its quite a large tattoo, I think other places would charge £70-£100. My housemate also got his done which was text mixed with coloured flowers and some other stuff (bit of a mish mash tattoo he designed himself) and its very well done.

Quick Reply

Latest