The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Cybele
Can't say that balls, or their size, are something we particularly care about. We don't meet a guy and think, "I hope he has big balls!", it doesn't really matter. But, congratulations nonetheless for your big nads, I'm sure they bring you some kind of subconscious confidence-boost. :yep:

Thank you. And it's funny, they actually do!
Big = too big to put in my mouth
Small = not enough to get hold of
Reply 22
Related Articles
Recipe - Chocolate balls

Recipe - Peanutty Balls

haha :P
Apparently if you're fat your testicles are generally larger. So, yeah...
Are you sure the extra 60% isn't a tumour? Just saying kuz.
Reply 25
Eradicus
Fúcking strange nerd

Thanks.

Addzter
Apparently if you're fat your testicles are generally larger. So, yeah...

I have a 32 inch waist.
Reply 26
InvoluntarySlacker
Are you sure the extra 60% isn't a tumour? Just saying kuz.

Well I hope not, because that'd mean I have a tumour in both nads....and that would just be terribly unfair.
Rolls eyes
:sexface:

Not part of the holiday I particularly enjoyed, but nonetheless we got a lot of laughs out of it. He had come out of the shower and was dancing with the towel and pretending to engage us with a striptease while in his underpants. Then the girl we were staying with came in and he instantly got a stiffy, which he had to hide. Imagine placing your thumb on top of a football.

Fair play to OP though. My ball sack is quite dry and tight. That's mainly because I keep tampering with the milk at my local primary school. With bigger ******** you exert a harder shot. Just make sure not to bazooka your girlfriend when you blow your load.
Reply 28
I think the question we all want to ask is...

can you ride them like a space hopper?
Teveth
I have a 32 inch waist.

I don't know what that means. Does that mean you're fat?
Teveth
By measuring the length, height and depth with a ruler and then using the following formula: 4/3 π x (length/2) x (width/2) x (depth/2).

Is that formula for the volume of an oval correct?

Still, pretty tough to accurately measure three separate diameters of your eggs through your nutsack. This - I say with confidence - is where your error is creeping in.
Reply 31
Addzter
I don't know what that means. Does that mean you're fat?

No, it means I am slim.
Reply 32
baby sexy
Is that formula for the volume of an oval correct?

Still, pretty tough to accurately measure three separate diameters of your eggs through your nutsack. This - I say with confidence - is where your error is creeping in.

No, it's for an ellipsoid. From Wiki....

In healthy European adult human males, average testicular volume is 18 cm³ per testis, with normal size ranging from 12 cm³ to 30 cm³[5]. The average testicle size after puberty measures up to around 2 inches long, 0.8 inches in breadth, and 1.2 inches in height (5 x 2 x 3 cm). Measurement in the living adult is done in two basic ways:

comparing the testicle with ellipsoids of known sizes (orchidometer).
measuring the length, depth and width with a ruler, a pair of calipers or ultrasound imaging.
The volume is then calculated using the formula for the volume of an ellipsoid: 4/3 π × (length/2) × (width/2) × (depth/2).
Teveth
No, it means I am slim.

Oh. You got big bawls naturally then.
paddy__power
:lolwut:

Troll thread is troll but this ain't no troll! :lolwut:

Ruisu
Sorry brah but I think you has teh testicular canca

Errmm...that just leaves firm, bumpy lump on your scrotum and nothing else...your balls feel heavier as a result but they don't increase noteably in size.

Teveth
And for those who asked, my cock is bigger than average so they don't look too out of proportion or anything like that.

:awesome:

Unfortunately, unless you mean that in the `it's as thick as bratwurst` sense, it just means pain for the lady friend...:sad: (yes, sadly, her cries in bed are not from really hot sex but because you are impaling her up to her stomach :pinch:)

Good for you, though! :congrats:

EDIT: Amazingly, this thread is full of guys. For a thread full of women, head on over to the `Does your university have an S&M society thread`. It completely dispel the myth that men are more perverted than women...it's definitely the other way 'round. :sadnod: (the thought of that is rather painfully hot :pinch: :sexface: )
Reply 35
Teveth
Ha. That episide of South Park is what came to mind before making this thread. I can't say I've ever thought about microwaving my nads, mind.

And for those who asked, my cock is bigger than average so they don't look too out of proportion or anything like that.

So what was you question again OP? :gthumb:
Reply 36
Err, it wouldn't be a turn on or a turn off, I really don't care.
Teveth

Wow :sogood:

When I first slept with my **** buddy I noticed his dick was like stupidly big (like 10" when hard) but his balls were really really small and flat. I was highly confused. Still am, but the sex is amazing so balls aren't a feature us girls are crazy about!
Reply 38
Anonymous
Wow :sogood:

When I first slept with my **** buddy I noticed his dick was like stupidly big (like 10" when hard) but his balls were really really small and flat. I was highly confused. Still am, but the sex is amazing so balls aren't a feature us girls are crazy about!

10" my arse.

wait wut?
The amount of effort you put into finding the volume of your balls amazes me. I think congratulations are in order :hat:

Latest