Reply 41
beci.please
I'm in too deep to even care.

I bet you can't take Wales into the Semi-Finals of the World Cup :colonhash:

I did :colonhash:
rj1990
I bet you can't take Wales into the Semi-Finals of the World Cup :colonhash:

I did :colonhash:

****. I don't play international, brother.
& i only pick teams that i know have already been promoted. That way, when i fail, it doesnt hurt as much.
hard to get :mmm:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater :biggrin:
Reply 45
beci.please
****. I don't play international, brother.
& i only pick teams that i know have already been promoted. That way, when i fail, it doesnt hurt as much.

Failure.
Red Dead Redemption (my god it's good!), GTA IV: Episodes From Liberty City and Battlefield Bad Company 2.
Need For Speed Underground. Just completed it for the 3rd or 4th time. :moon:
Angry birds
Reply 49
Super Mario Galaxy :teehee:
Reply 50
Neofytos
On steam?

cs 1.6 :biggrin:

What's yer name, so I can adds :biggrin:
Reply 51
Jordan-Kirby
Ouch. I haven't bothered with Live for about a year now, I think I got to level 40 something but got bored. I managed to get in the top 100 for the week at one point in Gears 1 execution though :awesome:

Not bad haha. The shotgun in gears 1 is much better. I've got 50 000 kills online on gears 1. Got rid of the addiction now though, thankfully.
kratos90
Not bad haha. The shotgun in gears 1 is much better. I've got 50 000 kills online on gears 1. Got rid of the addiction now though, thankfully.

Yeah, the shotgun was great, it's pretty much useless in Gears 2 though. Haha nice and yeah, same fortunately.
Rise of Nations :colondollar:
Reply 54
Assasins Creed II.

It hasn't really 'captured' me yet though if I am honest. The game just feels 'samey' already as well as a tad too easy.
Reply 55
Jordan-Kirby
Yeah, the shotgun was great, it's pretty much useless in Gears 2 though. Haha nice and yeah, same fortunately.

Shotgun on gears 2 is unreal if you use it properly. Active reload and get nice and close and its lethal sometimes instagib.

Completed gears 1 but not played online. Gears 2 I got to level 50 something online then it got reset for some reason. Wasn't even mad.

Bring on Gears 3.

Inzamam99
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater :biggrin:

RabbitCFH
Need For Speed Underground. Just completed it for the 3rd or 4th time. :moon:

^^^All quality games.
Ashes 2009, just ordered fight night round 4. Going around playing old games seeing as nothing good is coming out till winter
lt001
Shotgun on gears 2 is unreal if you use it properly. Active reload and get nice and close and its lethal sometimes instagib.

Completed gears 1 but not played online. Gears 2 I got to level 50 something online then it got reset for some reason. Wasn't even mad.

Bring on Gears 3.

^^^All quality games.

Hm, comparing playing Gears 1 and 2 online I just found the shotgun to be much better. Gears 3 should be pretty good, I'm not looking forward to it quite as much as I was for 2 though.
Just started Red Dead Redemption :woo:

And of course my usual play of COD online :wink:
The Sims 3 :yep:

Latest