The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I tried to do it and it wouldn't let me :frown:
Reply 2
That's cause you had to create it in another forum and a mod had to move it here :wink:

And top 10 posters:

Drewski 1,993
Stray_talk 1,028
iced_dragon_agility 986
Pinklemonade-xo 905
xKTx 806
Ethereal 531
georgia 500
FadedJade 496
MrCasperTom 430
netprime 367

The fact that I'm up there makes me sad...
Oh bloody hell...I wasn't even in the top 10 when the last thread was started. That is depressing.
Reply 4
Exactly 500. Damn, I'm good.
Reply 5
Also... erm...

1 day left! Damn time flies...
Stray_talk
Oh bloody hell...I wasn't even in the top 10 when the last thread was started. That is depressing.

The fact that you've been here longer than me and I'm catching up with your post count is disconcerting. ha! I think I must just talk alot of drivel. pah!

i actually don't know how to work out how long I've been here/when my first post was.
Until...exam results?
Reply 8
Yeah.

Also. **** is about to go down at the moment.
Pinklemonade-xo
The fact that you've been here longer than me and I'm catching up with your post count is disconcerting. ha! I think I must just talk alot of drivel. pah!

i actually don't know how to work out how long I've been here/when my first post was.

Drivel is this soc's middle name :p:
I just trawled through my post history - not very techy, ha!

Tom - what ****?!
GRRR I was going for 500 posts, am 4 short, and we were 4 short of the 10K limit on the other thread. Damn you Illusionary!
I've been here a year and 6 days. Ha.

With a interlude in the middle of non singleness, but that means nowt on the interwebz :smile:
Reply 12
Basically telling someone they're a **** friend and if they can only be arsed to give me the time when the need something they can kindly f-off.
MrCasperTom
Basically telling someone they're a **** friend and if they can only be arsed to give me the time when the need something they can kindly f-off.

Youchy. Isn't just gradually removing yourself from them a slight less confrontation based tatic?
Reply 14
Pinklemonade-xo
Youchy. Isn't just gradually removing yourself from them a slight less confrontation based tatic?

Yeah but I've tired that so this is the only way left to be quite honest.
FYI - don't mess with Thomas :p:
Reply 16
MrCasperTom
Yeah but I've tired that so this is the only way left to be quite honest.

I'm worried I'm going to be put in this position. A couple of my girl friends hurt me really badly around the time that I split with my ex and it will just never be the same. I don't want to have to give them an ultimatum but at the same time I don't want to spend loads of time with them.

Yay for years abroad!
Reply 17
MrCasperTom

And top 10 posters:

Drewski 1,993
Stray_talk 1,028
iced_dragon_agility 986
Pinklemonade-xo 905
xKTx 806
Ethereal 531
georgia 500
FadedJade 496
MrCasperTom 430
netprime 367

The fact that I'm up there makes me sad...

Top 10 most single people on tsr and I'm not on it. Happy days.

Good to see the two love birds sailing along at the top...
Teofilo

Not sure that makes you any less single :h:
Teofilo

Whaaa?!

We're not the most single. We're just the ones willing to admit it!

Latest