The Student Room Group

Why are women soo greedy for money?

Women want equality and yet when it suits them they want special treatment!
When it comes to money and they have to pay for their fare share, all of a sudden women don’t want the full equality!

I remember once on a date, with a woman, I got the first round of drinks and the second round, she said, I was the man and I should go to the bar and get it.

I told her, how sexist she was, and how would it sound, if I said, you’re the woman you should stay in the kitchen and do the cooking!

I cannot stand cheap women, using the idea of old fashion gentleman would pay for everything to get free dates of men!

The only time I ever pay for a girl is if she is not working and don’t have much money, that’s because I want to, not because I have to.

Fellow men, share your stories you had with free loaders

Scroll to see replies

Yeah! Bloody woman and their bloody boobs and bloody greediness. :angry:
Reply 2
Swear you did this thread last week Mr. Piggy :P
Reply 3
Um, yeah, tad insulting.
They greedy fo yo dolla, you greedy fo dey pussy, iz all gud :sexface:
Reply 5
What a dumb, sexist generalisation.
Reply 6
Fried Butter
They greedy fo yo dolla, you greedy fo dey pussy, iz all gud :sexface:

they greedy for my willy:s-smilie:
Story cool bro.
Reply 8
because money smells better than you do
Reply 9
It's the generalisation train! Choo! Choo!
Reply 10
poplolly

I am sure it smells better than your fishey vagina:s-smilie:
poplolly

:eek: are you joking, money smells vile, that old paper smell :yucky:
Reply 12
Mr_Piggy95
I am sure it smells better than your fishey vagina:s-smilie:

hahaha you obviously cannot take a joke :smile:
seeing some of your posts i really shouldnt be that surprised.
Reply 13
poplolly
hahaha you obviously cannot take a joke :smile:
seeing some of your posts i really shouldnt be that surprised.

your not funny!
Then again women are not funny, they are crap at telling jokes!
this is why all women want a funny man to make up for what they lack.
Reply 14
Fried Butter
:eek: are you joking, money smells vile, that old paper smell :yucky:

haha :smile: i think the coins are worse.. i once saw a girl sneeze in her hand and then hand the bus driver her fare, i could literally feel the hairs on my neck standing up.
poplolly
haha :smile: i think the coins are worse.. i once saw a girl sneeze in her hand and then hand the bus driver her fare, i could literally feel the hairs on my neck standing up.

Argh vile, but where i lived bus drivers don't have to handle the money; no sneezed on coins for them :h:
Reply 16
Mr_Piggy95
your not funny!
Then again women are not funny, they are crap at telling jokes!
this is why all women want a funny man to make up for what they lack.

uh oh! did i hit a nerve sweetie?
what is wrong with you, in all your posts you keep on hating on all women as if we were one person who spanked you when you were little. grow the **** up :smile:
Andd.... loads of men see them as nothing more than blow up dolls and skivvies at home?

They might be greedy and shallow about a mans income and money but they have to take dik, so I think thats fair enough compensation.

Thats why I love prostitutes as I believe they can be the most honest women in the world.

All men pay for sex one way or the other. Least with prostitutes the women leave.
women do have alot of weaknesses tbh...they cannot throw a ball for instance, reverse park a car or lift heavy objects :yep:
Reply 19
Considering how idiotic you clearly are, why else would a girl go out with you? Hmm?

Latest