The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 1
Just got mine through today aswell...

Im in Rachel Bishop House.

They told me En-suites were taken up by April, and i got one even though i went through clearing. :s-smilie:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
I was in 32 Jessie Tait two years ago.
It's pretty nice and the rooms are a good size, I would have rather been in larger halls though. Clarice cliff can get pretty slow and boring at times, especially weekends.
Reply 3
cheeseinthedraw
I was in 32 Jessie Tait two years ago.
It's pretty nice and the rooms are a good size, I would have rather been in larger halls though. Clarice cliff can get pretty slow and boring at times, especially weekends.

How many people are in flats? Is it mixed?

Lol boring? Noooooooo
Reply 4
Craigi1990
Just got mine through today aswell...

Im in Rachel Bishop House.

They told me En-suites were taken up by April, and i got one even though i went through clearing. :s-smilie:

What?! Staffs was my first choice, applied months ago and they told me all accommodation was full! :mad:
Reply 5
The university was mine, but i chose a different course at a different campus in the end. I suppose they must have just transferred my application. I applied for my Accommodation in June i think.
Reply 6
Visited stoke campus today, it's so nice and awesome and in a good location too.
Reply 7
Did you manage to get a look around the Accommodation, something i didnt do last week when i went?

If so, whats it like?
Reply 8
Craigi1990
Did you manage to get a look around the Accommodation, something i didnt do last week when i went?

If so, whats it like?

Didn't go inside, but was very close, rooms look pretty spacious and the kitchens are so nice
Reply 9
Cheers for info

Latest

Trending

Trending