The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
omg thank you :woo: ! i had no idea when it was coming back, :eek3: that doesnt sound good.
Reply 2
Thank you! I had no idea either when series 3 was starting!
I love it...well, I love Bradley James but y'know it's as good a reason as any to watch it :P
Reply 3
Well I love Colin Morgan lol but the Arthur/Merlin bromance is very sweet :smile:
Love Merlin! Think I missed a couple from the 2nd series. LOVED the one with that old hag troll that turned herself into a pretty woman... that was the best acting ever!
Reply 5
VelvetFox
Does anyone here watch Merlin on the BBC? I have to say I absolutely love it, and it's my ultimate guilty pleasure! :biggrin:

Series 3 starts on September the 11th, and in true BBC Press Office style- here is a highly spoilerific press release on the first episode (which is the first of a two parter!) :p:

BBC Episode 1 Press Release

Spoiler

:eek3:

Thank you so much you epically awesome person!

I LOVE Merlin!!! :biggrin:
Reply 6
thank you so much! i had no idea merlin was back on
Reply 7
Oh man, I love Merlin :biggrin: So glad to hear it's coming back soon (bit of good news on an otherwise awful night). Day after I move in for uni though and planning to be out that night :wink: thank God for iPlayer, eh?
Reply 8
Yay! so glad its back! calls for a merlin marathon to get back on track :smile:
Reply 9
juat noticed everyone whos written on this thread so far is a girl (me included :smile:) do guys not watch merlin?
Reply 10
radpants
Oh man, I love Merlin :biggrin: So glad to hear it's coming back soon (bit of good news on an otherwise awful night). Day after I move in for uni though and planning to be out that night :wink: thank God for iPlayer, eh?

I move into my Uni flat ON the 11th xD

iPlayer saves us all in this sort of situation :biggrin:
Reply 11
I move in on the 19th, so I'll have episode one and two down by that point! :biggrin: Do I brave the common room for episode 3 for other like minded Merlin fans or do I watch it on iplayer in privacy?! :p:

EDIT: Just found this! :eek3:

Official Series 3 Trailer
Reply 12
VelvetFox
Does anyone here watch Merlin on the BBC? I have to say I absolutely love it, and it's my ultimate guilty pleasure! :biggrin:

Series 3 starts on September the 11th, and in true BBC Press Office style- here is a highly spoilerific press release on the first episode (which is the first of a two parter!) :p:

Spoiler

That you so much for this. But, it does not mention Gwen anywhere. She is still in it, right?
Reply 13

The Pengest thing alive :biggrin:
Reply 14
norg
That you so much for this. But, it does not mention Gwen anywhere. She is still in it, right?

No problem! :yep: Yes, Gwen is still in it- but the first two episodes at least will be very Gwen-lite it seems as it focuses on

Spoiler

Your a wizard harry.
Yes! Can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 17
VelvetFox
No problem! :yep: Yes, Gwen is still in it- but the first two episodes at least will be very Gwen-lite it seems as it focuses on

Spoiler

Ahhhh okay. I actually thought they'd changed it dramatically for a second then. I still can't wait to see what happens. They are finally moving towards the characters in the original Arthurian legend.
VelvetFox

Spoiler

Cheers for that, can't wait! I knew the new series would start in September (as the two previous ones did), but I had no idea when. It's so close. ;o

I love Colin Morgan and Bradley James, they're so fit. :yep:
Reply 19
Taste of Honey
Cheers for that, can't wait! I knew the new series would start in September (as the two previous ones did), but I had no idea when. It's so close. ;o

I love Colin Morgn and Bradley James, they're so fit. :yep:

Amen to that! :yep: :p:

A second, slightly different trailer has emerged:

Second Official Trailer

Latest

Trending

Trending