The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

enrolment

What exactly do we need to bring for enrolment.

also, as i have a uncodnitional offer with ucl, i recieved a letter for offer of admission, so will i need to bring this, or will i recieve another admissions letter. And i just wanted to know, as the majority of people had conditional offers, did they also recieve this formal letter of admission or will it be coming to you shortly.

Thank you very much.
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/new-students/enrolment

"Please ensure you bring your passport and visa if applicable, a copy of this email and your formal offer of admission to UCL with you when you come to enrol." - from the email I got, I'm sure you'll get that soon if you haven't already.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
formal offer of admission, is that the letter you get before or after results?

thanks
Letter after your results from your department.
Reply 4
This thread was created like 3 days ago. Here is what TSR thinks:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1389856
Reply 5
I jus wanted to ask, waterstorm, have you recieved your letter of admission?
Yeah, you'll get it soon enough if you haven't.
Reply 7
Scabo0o
This thread was created like 3 days ago. Here is what TSR thinks:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1389856

Eeeek sorry, posted this in completely the wrong thread. :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Waterstorm
Yeah, you'll get it soon enough if you haven't.

What does the formal offer of admission to UCL look like? I have this one letter from UCAS which says gratz you got in, is that it?
Reply 9
dhjana
What does the formal offer of admission to UCL look like? I have this one letter from UCAS which says gratz you got in, is that it?

Hey, im not sure if its the actual formal admission letter, but since i already had my grades and hence got an unconditional offer, i recieved a letter in like june, which had my name, course title, duration, fee amount, etc on it, from my course department. So i'm now assuming that this is the offical admission letter, since you haven't got it yet
Reply 10
kmah
Hey, im not sure if its the actual formal admission letter, but since i already had my grades and hence got an unconditional offer, i received a letter in like june, which had my name, course title, duration, fee amount, etc on it, from my course department. So i'm now assuming that this is the offical admission letter, since you haven't got it yet

I got that letter as well i think. It has got exactly the same things on it as you said, but it was sent before i sent them my grades and proved I got in for real.

It does mention enrolment so it could be the real deal. The first sentence begins: "Thank you for accepting UCL's offer of admission..." Which does sound awfully like a formal offer of admission tbh.

Waterstorm says he received it after the results : S
Reply 11
dhjana
I got that letter as well i think. It has got exactly the same things on it as you said, but it was sent before i sent them my grades and proved I got in for real.

It does mention enrolment so it could be the real deal. The first sentence begins: "Thank you for accepting UCL's offer of admission..." Which does sound awfully like a formal offer of admission tbh.

Waterstorm says he received it after the results : S

yhh man thats the same one i got, maybe we shud ask waterstorm, and ask him what his recently recieved letter says
Reply 12
I received mine about a day after results day.
Reply 13
Noogle
I received mine about a day after results day.

what exactly did it say? is it how i described my letter as?
Reply 14
The letter of admission they are talking about is the one UCAS sends you after results day saying you have an unconditional offer at UCL etc etc..

It has the code AS12 in the top left hand corner.
Reply 15
kmah
what exactly did it say? is it how i described my letter as?

Well, as the poster above me said, it is 'AS12 Confirmation Letter' and the first paragraph goes:

"Congratulations. This letter confirms your place and any agreed changes at University College London (University of London) for the *course title*, subject to your meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions. The course starts in September 2010 with a point of entry 1."
Reply 16
Noogle
Well, as the poster above me said, it is 'AS12 Confirmation Letter' and the first paragraph goes:

"Congratulations. This letter confirms your place and any agreed changes at University College London (University of London) for the *course title*, subject to your meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions. The course starts in September 2010 with a point of entry 1."

Ok thanks, got that one :smile: