The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Maybe I should watch it AGAIN too..
I just didn't see the realisation too!
I've alwaysss been sceptical about them though so for me it makes sense......you're a fan aren't you?!

(Which makes me think it's not just me being stubborn that can't see it so yay :biggrin:)

In other news, I recently got a friend hooked on OTH yayyyy :h:
lozz2601
I've alwaysss been sceptical about them though so for me it makes sense......you're a fan aren't you?!

(Which makes me think it's not just me being stubborn that can't see it so yay :biggrin:)

In other news, I recently got a friend hooked on OTH yayyyy :h:

As you know I'm a HUGEEEEE Leyton fan, so when I did watch it back I was kind of a bit annoyed that Mark didn't shove some more Leyton romance in there, and we have to endure all the mushy stuff from Peyton now. Haha, maybe I'm rooting for Edward and Bella more now than Leyton! Heheh!

Yay! It has to be done! People who don't watch it are mad!
**CutiePie**
As you know I'm a HUGEEEEE Leyton fan, so when I did watch it back I was kind of a bit annoyed that Mark didn't shove some more Leyton romance in there, and we have to endure all the mushy stuff from Peyton now. Haha, maybe I'm rooting for Edward and Bella more now than Leyton! Heheh!

Yay! It has to be done! People who don't watch it are mad!

Would've way annoyed me too I think - if he'd done basically what I wanted but not very well :p: Silly man!

I guess we're all furiously hoping for a cameo from them towards the end of S8? I know I am and they were both kinda annoying me by the end of S6....
lozz2601
Would've way annoyed me too I think - if he'd done basically what I wanted but not very well :p: Silly man!

I guess we're all furiously hoping for a cameo from them towards the end of S8? I know I am and they were both kinda annoying me by the end of S6....

Ugh, I'm hoping they'll return. I reckon Season 8 is definitely the end so they need to return or we'll always wonder whats going on etc.

Something else annoyed me in Season 5 but I can't blooming remember now! I remember thinking I need to discuss it with you guys,but pfft!!
Full press release from CW on Season 8:

“ONE TREE HILL”After a seventh season that saw ONE TREE HILL continue to grow and break new ground, the show enters season eight with more than 150 episodes under its belt. The new season finds Brooke Davis happier than ever. Recently engaged to Julian, her wedding will be the captivating affair one might expect from a young, beautiful, successful fashion designer. As Nathan Scott prepares for his second season in the NBA, the Scott family is expecting their second child and Haley feels as though the baby will be a girl. How will she balance her pregnancy while raising Jamie and pursuing her music career? Also, Quinn and Clay’s lives hang in the balance, the victims of a brutal attack which affects all of their friends and family. Season eight of ONE TREE HILL will explore the delicate balance that contemporary twenty-somethings face as they endeavor to build and define what their lives will be, while overcoming difficulties and embracing the good things that they sometimes take for granted, shrouded in the pursuit of someday. It will be a celebration of the most important things, among them the quest for love, laughter, health, friends, career and family: timeless pursuits that have always mattered, and matter now, in a place called Tree Hill. The series stars James Lafferty as Nathan Scott, Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis, Bethany Joy Galeotti as Haley James Scott, Robert Buckley as Clay Evans, Austin Nichols as Julian Baker, Shantel VanSanten as Quinn James and Jackson Brundage as Jamie Scott. ONE TREE HILL was created by Mark Schwahn and is executive produced by Schwahn, Joe Davola, Greg Prange, Mike Tollin and

* Nathan will be starting his second season in NBA
* Haley is pregnant and continues to pursue her music career
* We’ll see Brooke’s wedding to Julian
* According to Rob, Clay will be returning with a chest wound and Quinn will be fighting for a life
* Season 8 may still be full season depending on ratings.
* OTH changes nights to Tuesday.

Rob said to E! online: “I was shot in the face! I’m kidding, I wasn’t shot in the face. It’s gonna be a chest wound. It takes a lot more to keep Clay down than just one bullet from a stalker. We’ve done a lot of work with ghosts in our show. But I think it’s safe to say that Clay will be coming back. I hope I’m not giving too much away by saying that.”

Rob told Zap2it the following: “When the series returns, Clay and Quinn will be hanging onto their lives by a thread. I’m hoping he’s not a vegetable. It would be nice to see Clay not get embroiled in quite as much drama. Between being shot, drowned, haunted an ex-wife, he’s really had a rough go of it. I really would like to see Clay get his feet underneath him and have some quiet time with Quinn.”
Reply 5146
Hope neither of them dies :frown:
I doubt they will to be honest!
Reply 5148
Just out of curiosity, finshed watching the first series and was wondering if the Hayley and Nathan characters are still together in the latest series? :colondollar:

/gayness :colonhash:
Reply 5149
Deshi
Just out of curiosity, finshed watching the first series and was wondering if the Hayley and Nathan characters are still together in the latest series? :colondollar:

Yep, Nathan and Haley were always designed as endgame.

/gayness (apparently) >_>
Deshi

Yeah, they have a kid too. And Hayleys now pregnant again.
hey hey peoples!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaMdi1PmgIM

ten seconds of preview :p:
Reply 5152
14th of September? Christ, time has flown since I saw the last episode!
I know right?! Seems like yesterday we were all worried about it even getting any more episodes.

Haley seems very happy, which is a bit of a clue to Quinn's future I'd guess.
I really hope this season they manage to stop glossing over relationship issues with sex or cutesy scenes. Like the whole Brulian thing with the lack of baby, just feels like they got over that too easily for me and naley seem to just not be realistic. I also want Haley to stop being a mess.

That's my negatives, my positives, well I can't wait to see what happens with Clay and I obviously want Lucas and Peyton to reappear!
I just re-watched the end of the last season, so very emotional! Cannot wait till next week for the new ones
(and the life unexpected cross-over, should be good)
Oohh what's this about a cross over?
(That'll be them saying "heyy, oth fans, this show might be finished but watch this one instead!")
Yeah its a way of people getting to see Life Unexpected and realise its actually really good then start watching that as well! Good old added viewers!!
ok I know we don't worry about spoilers here, but imma bout 20mins into the new episode...and I don't wanna spoil the surprise cos it was pretty cool when it came up so...WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT
because

Spoiler

I'm sooooo happy with that, seriously.
OMG that is all

Quick Reply

Latest