The Student Room Group

TSR Game Bargains Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
I always thought that C&C:The first decade was a great deal, especially if youre into rts games
its only £10 from Game, and you get 6 games plus all the expansions from all three universes
estel
Steam: 75% off STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat bundle (no Clear Sky) - £6.24

Got it..good deal..but argh..the games annoy me!
Plain Sight £1.60 on Steam (80% off!!)

Reply 203
I suppose for the sake of it (and because not all of them can be found by searching the Steam store, like Codename: Gordon which I was playing earlier), it might be an idea to have the list of freebies on Steam in this thread :smile:

But since I can't be bothered updating on a regular basis, instead I'm going to link to a thread on Steam's forums where the info is updated pretty regularly: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851573

Clicking on the "install" links on that page will install the game on your computer if you've got Steam already installed on it, FYI :smile:
Reply 204
Steam sale for Company of Heroes.. 75% off.
Just picked up the game and both expansion packs for under 8 quid. Good times.. is great considering a few days ago i was considering buying it cuz i only have the original on CD.
Reply 205
What is this I don't even

(Not quite the right thread, but srsly; wtf?)
Keep an eye out for Fifa 11 cheap guys, still £38 on Amazon, hoping for £25ish off tesco near launch date
Reply 207
estel
What is this I don't even

(Not quite the right thread, but srsly; wtf?)

Saw that too.. just looks like there trying to milk it and make a crappy poker game with the characters and hope it sells?
Reply 208
Altitude has a free weekend at the moment and 50% off until Monday. Spent a few hours playing it today and it's pretty good for a cheap game.

Clicky
Tommyjw
Steam sale for Company of Heroes.. 75% off.
Just picked up the game and both expansion packs for under 8 quid. Good times.. is great considering a few days ago i was considering buying it cuz i only have the original on CD.

You could have gotten it even cheaper by buying the Gold Pack and then the Tales of Valor game seperately. Saves almost £2. :smile:

Still, GREAT deal. I also managed to get GTA IV in Gamestation for £2.50. They'd mis-priced the box, so I used it to my advantage.
Reply 210
Sykobabble
You could have gotten it even cheaper by buying the Gold Pack and then the Tales of Valor game seperately. Saves almost £2. :smile:

Still, GREAT deal. I also managed to get GTA IV in Gamestation for £2.50. They'd mis-priced the box, so I used it to my advantage.

Lmfao tell me about it, i usually check the forum for the game just to see if anyone has problems etc with it but I didnt this time until after.. and when i did all i saw was people saying about that .. ah well.. not too much of a loss lol
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/halo-reach-standard-edition-27-04-d/753637

Halo Reach via the Tesco site for a smidge over £27. Note you have to type in two promo codes to achieve the quoted price, but you can get a further 8% off that amount if you use the cashback website Quidco.

Zavvi also have a Reach-branded 14 (12+2) XBL card going for 33 pounds and a few pennies. You can pre-order now, for release later this month.
Reply 212
It's LucasArts week on Steam...a new deal every day, but sadly they've learned from the EA sale and we can't have a sneaky peek to see what future deals will be :p:

Yesterday it was Force Unleashed
Today's offer is Knights of the Old Republic

Even though I missed it, I wouldn't have got Force Unleashed anyway, and I've already got KotOR...but I wonder if anything in sales between Wednesday and Friday would make me get me to update my card details on Steam.
Reply 213
There isn't much left for Lucasarts to put on sale that I don't already have :frown: Hoping for Empire at War.
Empire at war is ***** though.
Reply 215
estel
There isn't much left for Lucasarts to put on sale that I don't already have :frown: Hoping for Empire at War.

Lucky you. Today's sale is Empire at War Gold Pack at £3.75
Reply 216
Victory!
I still think it's a crap game.
Reply 218
Battlefront 2 today :yy:
Reply 219
http://store.eidos.co.uk/?sc=lt_ei_uk_nl002 << some good deals, particularly Just Cause 2 for £6.50 - anyone know if it's Steamworks apparently so
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest