The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Accommodation at Swansea

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Has anybody else paid for the accommodation via direct debit using the paper form?
Will we get any feedback on whether this has been processed and accepted?

Thanks
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 141
The numbers are you house no and room no, like mines HSV033/09, so I'm in house 33, room 9 :smile:
Hope that helps, can't wait! x
Reply 142
HSV183/04 studying History and Politics!
Anyone in the same flat or area?????
d0000dle
I believe it means Cefn Bryn, first floor, flat 1, room 6. :smile:

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 144
HSV223/05
History and American Studies.
i'm posting on every board i can to try to find someone in my flat/building!
haha
Reply 145
lymony
HSV223/05
History and American Studies.
i'm posting on every board i can to try to find someone in my flat/building!
haha

So am I and I still haven't found anyone!
Reply 146
if anyone knows of anyone wanting to live in a house next year for £60 a week (inc water bills) tell them to reply to me as i failed my year and am not going back. i was going to live in brynmill at 45 gwydr crescent which is extremely close to a tesco express (and bargain booze) and some pubs, and about 15 minutes walk from town and the uni! thanks.
Reply 147
how do we know our postcodes? i need to find mine out soooon! :smile:
i got mine on my accomodation offer a couple of years back - i assume it'll be the same :smile:
Reply 149
lymony
how do we know our postcodes? i need to find mine out soooon! :smile:

On your accommodation offer it says your full address and then your postcode which depends on your building.

You should have this by now?
Reply 150
Benlaw92
On your accommodation offer it says your full address and then your postcode which depends on your building.

You should have this by now?

yeah i've found it now, it was hidden in an attachment!
thanks for your help :smile:
Reply 151
if anyone needs a room in a house in brynmill next year pm me and ill write back straight away. there are actually 2 rooms available so if you want to live there with someone you know then it's possible in this house.
Reply 152
I'm in KIL204, Kilvey is obviously the residence but what does the 204 mean? Does it mean room 204, or flat 2 room 4 or something like that?

Anyone else living there too?
Reply 153
tez.
I'm in KIL204, Kilvey is obviously the residence but what does the 204 mean? Does it mean room 204, or flat 2 room 4 or something like that?

Anyone else living there too?

Floor 2 Room 4.
Reply 154
Ah, thanks.
Elizardbeth
If you're in Penmaen, prepare yourself for disturbed sleep. The fire alarms are stupidly sensitive.

(and we had some idjits in the building last year, but unless you also have idjits, you just need to worry about the sensitivity. We honestly had it set off by deodrant last year - one of my flatmates accidentally)

The building has been up for 2 years, surely they've fixed/adjusted the sensitivity by now? :p:
Robert Paulson
The building has been up for 2 years, surely they've fixed/adjusted the sensitivity by now? :p:

Was actually thinking about that joke the other day lol :yep:
Reply 157
Hey Im in penmaen 119, havent been able to find any flatmates yet on here :frown:
Reply 159
Hey, can someone tell me if Cas105 is on the first or second floor please? :biggrin: Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest