The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

And onto another rumour in the mill I seriously hope follows in Nick's footsteps and turns out to be true.

http://www.planet-f1.com/news/3213/6376617/-BBC-considering-ditching-Legard-

And yes, I know...it is The Daily Mail. :facepalm:
BUT WE CAN HOPE
MessyEater
And onto another rumour in the mill I seriously hope follows in Nick's footsteps and turns out to be true.

http://www.planet-f1.com/news/3213/6376617/-BBC-considering-ditching-Legard-

And yes, I know...it is The Daily Mail. :facepalm:
BUT WE CAN HOPE

Nothing wrong with The Daily Mail!! I posted this on another thread, but if it is true, id like to see David Croft get the job!!
Stringer987
Nothing wrong with The Daily Mail!! I posted this on another thread, but if it is true, id like to see David Croft get the job!!

Yeah I saw that afterwards.
Vote seconded for Crofty.

And everything is wrong with the Daily Mail! They'll be saying he left because he's either slept with Max Mosely or he's giving everyone cancer.
MessyEater
Yeah I saw that afterwards.
Vote seconded for Crofty.

And everything is wrong with the Daily Mail! They'll be saying he left because he's either slept with Max Mosely or he's giving everyone cancer.

I only say the daily mail is good because i read it round my nans, well the sports bit only! But they say its a good paper! Better than the sun! Ive been saying since the first race last year that legard has to go! He knows nothing about f1. Its awful to know there are more knowledgable people in the general public that could do a better go! But the beeb offer the job to a incompetent man! He even gets the luxary to go to the races for free!!! Id love to do that!
Reply 944
As much as I don't like him, I do feel a bit sorry for him, because he must work hard doing all the prep for each race. The knowledge from that prep doesn't come through in his commentary though, which is why he has to go. Third vote for Crofty too, though who would pair up with Ant on 5 Live?
(edited 13 years ago)
Stringer987
I only say the daily mail is good because i read it round my nans, well the sports bit only! But they say its a good paper! Better than the sun! Ive been saying since the first race last year that legard has to go! He knows nothing about f1. Its awful to know there are more knowledgable people in the general public that could do a better go! But the beeb offer the job to a incompetent man! He even gets the luxary to go to the races for free!!! Id love to do that!

Me. I'd be dead good at it. :cool:
If crofty went to the BBC then im sorry but Brundle would have to make way for Ant. Them too are the best commentating pair for any sport i've seen. Karun is pretty good too.
MessyEater
Me. I'd be dead good at it. :cool:

Move aside! Id be better!
Reply 948
Untitled258
If crofty went to the BBC then im sorry but Brundle would have to make way for Ant. Them too are the best commentating pair for any sport i've seen. Karun is pretty good too.

I'm glad someone else agrees. Ant and Croft on the BBC with a reserve driver stepping in for Ant (Chandok maybe) whenever Ant goes Le Mans racing.

I think someone has mentioned on here before that Croft and Brundle don't get on which is why they weren't paired up previously.

Latest