Best.
Thread.
EVAR.
Reply 2
Only if you're doing anal. :wink:
Reply 4
HAHA!! LOVE this!!
Reply 5
Hey can we get one of these threads for the girls going as well?
Reply 6
Addzter
Sex with vacuum cleaners is referenced countless times on TV and in films, but is it actually safe? There's a Henry Hoover in our closet which is outside my bedroom and it's been giving me the eye all day. I'm half tempted to go over and give it a good rogering, but I'm scared that it'll do damage to my little general. Will it?

Thank you in advance,

Addzter.

My threads are better :hand:
Reply 7
WORST
Thread
EVAR

What happened to the funny troll, ffs?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
:lolwut:
Reply 9
I'm sorry but have you ever looked down the pipe, or put your finger in it to see all the **** that gets caught stuck to the insides of the pipe...if you want your willy to get infected then fine...roger that.
Reply 10
In2deep
My threads are better :hand:

I did enjoy your nose rape one. It was inspired.
Addzter

Sex with vacuum cleaners is referenced countless times on TV and in films, but is it actually safe? There's a Henry Hoover in our closet which is outside my bedroom and it's been giving me the eye all day. I'm half tempted to go over and give it a good rogering, but I'm scared that it'll do damage to my little general. Will it?

Thank you in advance,

Addzter.

Dyson is more partial to this kind of buggery, Henry is quite the little conservative.
(edited 13 years ago)
Your mother is going to be in for a nasty surprise when she cleans it out.
You could also try teabagging a Dyson airblade.
Reply 16
everyone is doing that
LOL you must be desperate....man and machine?..go for it anyway just for lulz
Honestly? It seems pretty dangerous to me, unless you have a really low wattage hoover. You wouldn't want a venous leak, would you?
Only if you're prepared to have that face staring at you while you're jerking off.

It'll be in your nightmares.

Latest