The Student Room Group

TSR Halo Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
im in berlin monday-wednesday but would be up for some tsr reach later in the week. so fed up of team mates quitting. its worst in arena cos then its impossible to get a decent score.

Seems as soon as you go about +10 up the opponents all quit out - prematurely ending the game.
how do i get clips onto youtube? is there an easy way to get it from bungie? i dont wanna have to record it myself >.>

noscoped some guys grenade and killed him with it xD
I'm gonna be a dick and say now that even though I originally suggested this week to start things up I won't be able to make it any evening except maybe Wednesday this week, somehow I got a social life and stuff :s-smilie:
There are calls on the bungie forum that the auto-banhammer they implemented is banning people who play gruntocaplyse in score attack too much.
Ape Gone Insane
Comrade_Jack: User has too many society memberships :sad:

How do I quit one?
Comrade_Jack
How do I quit one?

Click on the Societies link towards the top of the page, and on the next page, on the same link, there should be a down arrow. Click on the arrow, and go to "Manage your societies"
Reply 406
New weekly challenge is up: 30 multiplayer matches :beard:
Jehuty^
New weekly challenge is up: 30 multiplayer matches :beard:

I can knock that one out almost as easily as I can knock one out to that picture of your sister in a bikini. How many credits is it worth?
Reply 408
Only 1500cR
(edited 13 years ago)
cambo211
There are calls on the bungie forum that the auto-banhammer they implemented is banning people who play gruntocaplyse in score attack too much.

is this for real? ive been whoring it since yesterday i dont wanna stop xD
long shot I know but does anyone have a spare 48 hour trial that they'd give to me for free or sell to me for 10p paypal?
add me guys GT: lolage army

i can play for about 2 days and then ill buy 3 months worth of xbl.

Don't need a code anymore. Thanks Dumachi!
Dinendal Leralonde
Click on the Societies link towards the top of the page, and on the next page, on the same link, there should be a down arrow. Click on the arrow, and go to "Manage your societies"

Done :smile:
Reply 413
Anyone braving solo Legendary? Never done a Halo game solo on Legendary before, currently halfway through. Not finding it too bad atm.
Reply 414
Duffking
Anyone braving solo Legendary? Never done a Halo game solo on Legendary before, currently halfway through. Not finding it too bad atm.

I have finished it solo legendary, although I have to do level 5 again for some reason as it didnt register me completing it.

Hint: The plasma pistol is the best gun (overcharge FTW)
Also, the ends of level 7 and level 10 are the hardest bits. I have a way to do the very end of level 10

Spoiler

Reply 415
obbsidian
I have finished it solo legendary, although I have to do level 5 again for some reason as it didnt register me completing it.

Also, the ends of level 7 and level 10 are the hardest bits. I have a way to do the very end of level 10

Spoiler

One of my levels didn't register either. Bit annoying. I finished solo Legendary today though. Great fun :smile:
Reply 416
Damn, so close to Captain now that I'm determined to get it tomorrow. The rank-up rate is SO much faster at that point.
Reply 417
Anyone tried farming credits yet? Ive seen 2 ways of doing it already.

Spoiler

Reply 418
obbsidian

Spoiler

Yeah Drop Shield + Plasma Pistol + DMR has been my combo of choice so far.
Gamers have played Halo: Reach enough to accumulate over 2000 years worth of game time since its launch on 14 September. The game's developer, Bungie, has revealed that 31 million Halo: Reach games have been played worldwide in its debut week.

http://www.itproportal.com/portal/news/article/2010/9/20/gamers-play-halo-reach-2000-years/

2000 years in 6 days. :woo: :eek3:

What are your thoughts?

Quick Reply

Latest