The Student Room Group

The Manchester City Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Thought Hart could have done better with the goal tbh.
Reply 101
It was a good goal.

Decent enough result. I love AJ
Reply 102
Yeah it was, took a little flick of Toure I think but it was still a decent height for him. Maybe i'm being too critical, trying to slow down the media bandwagon, but I just thought it was a bit of a half-harted effort :dontknow:
Reply 103
Hope they learn something from it, if that was a knock out game it would've been a dreadful result. All it showed me was how crucial De Jong is and how much we need a classic number nine.

But as Jim says decent result. I'd rather we won on Sunday than today.
I see no reason why RSC was left out of the squad in favour of Ade, tbh. If he can regain anything close to the form he showed at Blackburn then he's exactly what you need [in the system Mancini played tonight].

But, imo, you need a left winger; funny that two left during the summer. Both would've thrived in the system played tonight. Tevez needs to be played through the centre, swapping with a LW at will, not playing mostly from the left. Toure looked good, though. And Johnson had a decent game.
Reply 105
Don't think he can Kev. Looks absolutely ****** whenever I've seen him and simply can't keep up with the play. Could do a job sitting in the box as we pump balls in but it'd be like 10 men outside of that.

Balotelli I think will play that role and Kolarov will give us the width, just a shame they're injured.
Shouldn't Juventus have been awarded two penalties last night?

Ref clearly a Man City fan. Poor taste.
No they shouldn't. (I didn't watch the match.)
Jangrafess
No they shouldn't. (I didn't watch the match.)

Two should have been given. They weren't = ref had a stinker and bottled numerous decisions.
white_haired_wizard
Two should have been given. They weren't = ref had a stinker and bottled numerous decisions.

Fair enough. I shall decide that you aren't wumming and be even happier with the result.

I'm missing the Newcastle game on Sunday as I've entered a 5-a-side league. Damn. I think I'll be going without a season ticket this year tbh, it's not expensive but I'm doing way too much and I'd rather save the cash.
Reply 110
Tomorrow is a Silva day :coma: When Silva and AJ days coincide good things will happen.

He's a perfect fit with City, tbh. :h:
Reply 113
Looking forward to a raping today :h:
Reply 114
up the bum
We'll need to triple man mark Ameobi.
Reply 116
up the bum
Reply 117
Can't believe Ameobi is starting
Reply 118
he will score
Reply 119
De Jong is a bigger scrote than Mascher.

Quick Reply

Latest