The Student Room Group

Should I sleep with a (well-known) 43 year old businessman?

Please keep anon, don't want anyone knowing this.

Basically, I've been in relationships constantly for the past year and I'm newly single. I'm an 18 year old student who has just moved to a new city. I signed up to a few dating websites, as I'm looking primarily for a no strings attached relationship, as it saves the complications of a relationship whilst maintaining the sexual intimacy that I desire. I've had a lot of messages, but most of them are creeps. However, this one guy has caught my attention. He's 43, lives very close to me and is a well-known business. I don't mean publicly known, but quite big in the business world. I've googled him and a lot of results appear, including his Twitter account. He's not a bad looking man, but I've never been with anyone of his age before. He's divorced and has 2 children. A part of me wants to meet him and possibly sleep with him, but another part of me is thinking it's a bad idea. It seems exciting..

Any thoughts TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well - isn't a a relationship solely based on sex what you want? if you like him, what's stopping you?
I'll shag you, pm me :wink:
Reply 3
Is it theo paphitis? :p:

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Bet his ex-wife won't be happy about that.
Reply 5
Felix101
Is it theo paphitis? :p:

No. I doubt anyone outside of the business world will have heard of him.
Reply 6
He also has a girlfriend, but he says that the relationship is sexually unrewarding and he has his own place in town.
Reply 7
How old are his children?
you are the biggest slut i have met on tsr
Reply 9
LazyWorseThanInfidel
you are the biggest slut i have met on tsr

I'm sorry for being human and having a sex drive. :rolleyes:
Reply 10
No idea what relevance his "business" has to anything. I know most women go for money and status..it goes without saying. It's simple..you're an adult. If you want to do it, then do it, if not then don't...(!)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
wookymon
No idea what relevance his "business" has to anything. I know most women go for money and status..it goes without saying. It's simple..you're an adult. If you want to do it, then do it, if not then don't...(!)

I'm just worried about the possible implications/consequences it may have.
Anonymous
I'm sorry for being human and having a sex drive.

you're not forgiven
Disgusting.
Be careful is my advice, he could actually be some sexually perverse psychopath and chop you up.
Reply 15
Anonymous

I don't see that there's much chance of being any. Most 43 year old men would be more than delighted to sleep with an 18 year old girl, especially if you're an attractive one. From my knowledge of such arrangements in the past, the man's children could be your only problem. If they old enough to cause problems, avoid them.
Eww he's old. Don't you'll regret it, he probably does the same **** with other girls like you. Have some self respect.
Reply 17
Anonymous

What implications/consequences? you're both consenting adults. Oh hang on - he has a gf...
Reply 18
Anonymous
Disgusting.

It's not disgusting at all between consenting adults. I know a bigger age gap than this which has resulted in marriage and a child.

If you mean the "promiscuous" aspect, then you're entitled to your view.
you sound really classy.

Latest

Trending

Trending