The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Getting drunk.

Scroll to see replies

hannah_dru
I was gonna text you when I got back actually about going to the pub with some people.

PLAN. drop me a text when you're back :smile:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
I'm generally pretty quiet but I like the odd drink. I prefer pubs etc since you can actually talk to people rather than having to scream in their ear to find out their name...
awesome, that's at least 3 of us so far :smile:
Reply 23
Plenty of people prefer going to the pub (champions league etc as well) compared to getting lashed each night.
Reply 24
lodzinski
Gatecrasher tonight will be chaos. It is going to be packed wall to wall i reckon. there is a great variety of music in the different rooms, but I think it will be just rammed. Xbox sounds like a great idea! Where are you living? also i've noticed you're from shropshire, whereabouts?

Yeah, my flatmates went and said you could barely move for all the people so they resorted to a kind of shuffle dance thing. Apparently it was good fun so I might go another Monday night where it possibly won't be as packed as yesterday, haha. I'm in B1, Floor 7 :yep: and I'm from Bridgnorth, so nowhere interesting...
I'm in B2 and would definitely be up for something quiet! :smile:
studentxyz123
I'm in B2 and would definitely be up for something quiet! :smile:

b2 aswell :tongue: woop!
thefutile
Yeah, my flatmates went and said you could barely move for all the people so they resorted to a kind of shuffle dance thing. Apparently it was good fun so I might go another Monday night where it possibly won't be as packed as yesterday, haha. I'm in B1, Floor 7 :yep: and I'm from Bridgnorth, so nowhere interesting...

In fairness nowhere in shropshire is interesting :tongue: Crasher is pretty good on a standard monday, esp. as now the unis are split b/w oceana and crasher. will be good once freshers is over no doubt. I'm in A1 Floor 3, away from most of the drunken freshers thankfully!
Reply 28
Anyone want to watch Enter the Void drop me a pm
Original post by thefutile
I'm from Bridgnorth, so nowhere interesting...

At first I thought "Isn't that the place that had 17 suicides consecutively?" Then realised thats Bridgend. Oh well... Got my hopes up over nothing.

I don't like getting pissed either, not because I don't enjoy myself when I've been drinking, but because everywhere to go out and drink bar 1 pub I've been to is dull as dishwater, drinking is too expensive, and for some reason most people who drink turn into twice the prick they were before they started. (minimum)

Choosing the Heights in that regard to live in was not amoung my best of ideas.

Quick Reply

Latest