The Student Room Group

Do women find men smoking sexy?

Poll

Do you find men smoking sexy?

Right, we all agree that this is sexy.

So how about a man smoking? Ladies, do you find that sexy?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not in particular. At first glance it's a little bit of a turn-off for me, simply because I'm not a big fan of the smell of smoke (and second-hand smoke :sad:).

Of course, the hotness of the man in question must be noted first :wink:
Yeah, I wouldnt find a man hotter just because he's smoking, in fact it would decrease his likeability in comparison to a non smoking man. However, a sexy man is just sexy at whatever he does, eg. Jude Law.
Reply 3
personally, yes. If I like someone, then find out they smoke I am always just that little bit more attracted to them. I have recently given up smoking so I should probably try to kick this particular quirk too :/
But yeah, it probably depends woman to woman, how they feel about smoking to start with.
Reply 4
The chain of events from when a woman first sees a man who's smoking a cig:

:bandit:

:sexface:

:kiss2:

:couchpotato:

:surprise:

:bandit:
(edited 13 years ago)
It depends on how they look. I dont like guys who smoke though.
The-Real-One

Really? When did this happen, because personally I'm struggling to decide which is the least sexy out of that, and blue waffle.
Reply 7
Nop.
Reply 8
ew
Reply 9
The-Real-One

So how about a man smoking? Ladies, do you find that sexy?

That cross necklace really highlights the best parts of her... Personality, eh?
One of the biggest turn offs :yep: for me
As I man, I find men smoking sexy.
Reply 12
Yeah, killing yourself slowly and me when I'm near you is totally a turn on :rollseyes:
I find it a turn off when a girl smokes. But I smoke. :hmmmm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Purely on the basis of first impressions, I find it attractive (but I have always liked the smell of smoke.) I'm pretty sure it would get less sexy as time went on and the health problems started to kick in, though.
I dont :p:
Purely on the basis of first impressions, and when done with class, I do find it quite attractive. I'm pretty sure the sex appeal would wear off once the health problems started to kick in though.
Nope. I think it smells and I don't like kissing an ashtray.
Definetly not, I would find a guy smoking an immediate turn off, to the point I would completely lose interest the second i saw them pull a cigarette out. Smoking disgusts me slightly.
Can't say i care enough to take note, but probably not.

Quick Reply

Latest