Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 21
Geography with Management :smile: :woo: :eek3:
Reply 22
CompSci G402.
Reply 23
I wonder when they'll start giving out offers/rejections? I hope its soon and also hope its offers rather than rejections :biggrin:
Applied for Aeronautical Engineering BEng, wish me luck!
Reply 25
Applied for Information Tech Management for Business.

Just got a letter this morning saying "You should shortly hear formally from the University regarding the offer that I have made for you".

So does that mean they will definitely give me an offer? Track hasn't updated for Lboro yet. Depending on the offer, it will probably be my insurance :woo:
Reply 26
Chemical Engineering and Chemistry with Forensic Analysis.
Just got an email from Loughborough asking for an interview for the chemical engineering course :biggrin:
Reply 27
Economics. Sending my application off this week hopefully, anyone know if offers come back soonish?
UCAS sent off yesterday, hope I get an offer!
Original post by Defontaine
Geography with Management :smile: :woo: :eek3:

Geogaphy BA :woo:
Chemical Engineering, ucas sent off on the 15th, not heard a thing yet :frown: , any ideas on acknowledgment time/offers? , lol im really impatient :P

EDIT:
Wow, day after a say this they called me for an interview on the 24th of November:rolleyes:, so ummmm anyone know what interviews are like, is it really formal or are they like what i've heard manchester (who also are giving me an interview) are like, any tips for the interview would be really awesome, cheers! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 31
Aeronautical Engineering! :smile:
Original post by Rachel_Leah
I see you are a english student :smile: I'm applying for English at Lboro, how are you finding it? Also, do you think I have a good change of getting in with my grades just out of interest? thanks xxxx

I'd be shocked if you didn't get in.

Everytime I see your signature I feel inferior. :o:
Civil Engineering (with a year abroad)

I was just wondering if Loughborough is good for me or not? I mean the image I have of Loughborough, is that it is full of proper sportsmen. I am not that great at sports, so I was wondering if I would have difficulties integrating myself to the community?

Also it is quite far from London and living that far from home :s

But it is one of the best universities campus wise, facility wise and for my course as well with probably the biggest department of Civil Engineering in UK.
Reply 34
Looks like I'm the only one applying for physics, deferred entry though :biggrin:
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
I'd be shocked if you didn't get in.

Everytime I see your signature I feel inferior. :o:

Really?! Are you applying for the same course?
xxx
Mechanical Engineering,

it's so much BS, for a BENG they want ABB, then for a MENG A*AA, wtf!?!??!
Reply 37
Original post by unknown_047
Civil Engineering (with a year abroad)

I was just wondering if Loughborough is good for me or not? I mean the image I have of Loughborough, is that it is full of proper sportsmen. I am not that great at sports, so I was wondering if I would have difficulties integrating myself to the community?

Also it is quite far from London and living that far from home :s

But it is one of the best universities campus wise, facility wise and for my course as well with probably the biggest department of Civil Engineering in UK.

Loughborough was an engineering college before it was a sporting college. I'm probably one of the most un-sporty people in the university and I didn't find any issues with integration.

It's only about 90mins train ride from London, so it's not that far away!
Original post by Rachel_Leah
Really?! Are you applying for the same course?
xxx

Aha yep.
You're grades are amazing!

I'll be applying for English with a minor in America Lit. :smile:
I may also be applying to Birmingham as well!
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
Aha yep.
You're grades are amazing!

I'll be applying for English with a minor in America Lit. :smile:
I may also be applying to Birmingham as well!

Ahh that's cool :smile: I was debating whether to do american and english literature last year but decided against it last minute lol. And I haven't visited birmingham so if I get an offer I'm definitely going there, except its my only uni which asks for 3as,all the others are aab :s I really love l. Boro tho, I could see myself there! X what are your grades if you don't mind me asking? X

Quick Reply

Latest