The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

One of the weirder threads I've seen in a while...
Only a few of us will truely ever have the pleasure of this feeling
O_o
Reply 4
That is some strange **** dude.

Besides, you'd have to ask someone who's had a sex change for a definitive answer :ahee:
Reply 5
Original post by Cinqueta
I'm curious as how in day to day life it feels. Do breasts weigh you down, and/or get in the way of anything? What does the presence of breasts and a vagina feel like?

Yeah they do weigh you down and get in the way. Boobs are awesome though. :awesome:
I used to ask my guy mates what it is like to have a penis & balls. They couldn't explain it as they are used to having them there.

Breasts are fun and bouncy, a vagina is a vagina....the monthly thing is a right pain.
(edited 13 years ago)
they just feel normal, they don't weigh me down - but climbing up a cargo net has it's difficulties, and running spontaneously has it's drawbacks!

but other than that - I don't really think about it!
Original post by .Ali.
Yeah they do weigh you down and get in the way. Boobs are awesome though. :awesome:

Manboobs :awesome:
I've also thought about what it would feel like to have a good set of jugs
Reply 10
You should try having one so you'll know how it personally feels to have them. :rolleyes:
Nothing beats a hands-on experience. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Question: Does your underwear ever get stuck inside your vagina.I mean does it slip sometimes? Also when moving or say working out does the friction make you horny?
If i was a chick i bet i would have a good set of Double D's :sexface:
I just know it
Reply 14
Original post by Theconomist
Question: Does your underwear ever get stuck inside your vagina.I mean does it slip sometimes? Also when moving or say working out does the friction make you horny?

:wtf:
Original post by I<3LAMP
I used to ask my guy mates what it is like to have a penis & balls. They couldn't explain it as they are used to having them there.

Breasts are fun and bouncy, a vagina is a vagina....the monthly thing is a right pain.

with a vagina, do you ever have the feeling that you need something inside it? (that something being a penis or at least a dildo)

a bit like how with a guy, they get the feeling of needing to stick their penis into a hole.
Reply 16
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Manboobs :awesome:

I'm confused, are you implying I'm a man? :s-smilie:
Make yourself some accurately weighted bags and attach them to your chest.

Then take an axe and :blah:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by xfactorfan
with a vagina, do you ever have the feeling that you need something inside it? (that something being a penis or at least a dildo)

a bit like how with a guy, they get the feeling of needing to stick their penis into a hole.

Women get horny too if that's what you mean, yeah.
Reply 19
Yeah Girls, what is it like to have a warm, squishy, beeding slit of a hole inbetween your legs and does it rip when you do the splits?

Latest