The Student Room Group

Girls - Can you feel the difference between a large/medium/small dick inside you?

I was wondering if you girls can feel the difference of penis sizes in you. What does a large penis feel like compared with a small one for example? Or a penis with a huge girth or one that's not very think at all?

Does a large penis make you feel 'full' as opposed to a small one where you feel slightly 'empty' perhaps?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well damn, if it felt the same then there would be no preferences would there. Girls wouldn't go, 'mmm, he had SUCH a big dick', etc, if it didn't ultimately mean a difference in pleasure and 'fullness'.
Reply 2
Original post by damos92
Well damn, if it felt the same then there would be no preferences would there. Girls wouldn't go, 'mmm, he had SUCH a big dick', etc, if it didn't ultimately mean a difference in pleasure and 'fullness'.

I thought girls were generally satisfied if there was any sized dick in them... As long as it moves up and down stimulating the nerve endings then what's the difference?
Reply 3
Original post by I AM AWESOME!
I thought girls were generally satisfied if there was any sized dick in them... As long as it moves up and down stimulating the nerve endings then what's the difference?

Just because something SOUNDS like it should a certain way, it doesn't mean it will be.

I don't know the actual sensory difference, clearly, but there obviously is one, as they do prefer big dicks and that's a fact you can't deny.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Most girls that Iv talked to say they prefer average (or slightly above, not by much) anyway so whats it matter?
Reply 5
Original post by Witchita
Most girls that Iv talked to say they prefer average (or slightly above, not by much) anyway so whats it matter?

Because I have a 9 inch dick and I'm worried I might impale my girlfriend when we decide to have sex.

I know this isn't necessarily what you mean- but it takes a lot more than that for a girl to be 'generally satisfied' with sex, believe me.

However, size doesn't particularly matter.
(edited 13 years ago)
I don't know, i've never had sex with anyone else but only to my bf.
If you really love the guy, size wouldn't matter at all.
(edited 13 years ago)
Because I have a 9 inch dick and I'm worried I might impale my girlfriend when we decide to have sex.

Length doesn't make much of a difference.
Reply 9
Well, as long as the person knows what they're doing, tbh 4.5-5 inches+ is more than enough. You don't want too big in length, one it'll probably have trouble staying up and two, it'll be hard to take, more foreplay, etc.

Girth is much better than length anyway in terms of pleasure i.e. 8inch and a pencil girth means nothing and a 4.5inch and 6.5 inch girth, is similar. An ideal size for me would be about 6inch length and 5-5.5inch girth, compromises the extremes and feels nice.

:smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by -beads-
Well, as long as the person knows what they're doing, tbh 4.5-5 inches+ is more than enough. You don't want too big in length, one it'll probably have trouble staying up and two, it'll be hard to take, more foreplay, etc.

Girth is much better than length anyway in terms of pleasure i.e. 8inch and a pencil girth means nothing and a 4.5inch and 6.5 inch girth, is similar. An ideal size for me would be about 6inch length and 5-5.5inch girth, compromises the extremes and feels nice.

:smile:

Are you south asian?
Reply 11
Original post by damos92

Precisely. It's why most women prefer the big ones.

Original post by damos92
Just because something SOUNDS like it should a certain way, it doesn't mean it will be.

I don't know the actual sensory difference, clearly, but there obviously is one, as they do prefer big dicks and that's a fact you can't deny.

This.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by damos92

I've never heard any girls discuss this :erm:
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Are you south asian?

I have an Italian flag up, so erm, no? Why?
I have a small vagina, my boyfriend has an averagely sized dick - in some positions it hurts me because he's in too deep. sucks to be me.
Reply 15
I have a small vagina, my boyfriend has an averagely sized dick - in some positions it hurts me because he's in too deep. sucks to be me.

What do you classify as an 'average sized dick'?

Try more foreplay and ask him to be gentler.
Reply 16
Original post by damos92

You don't meet a guy, like him, want to be with him and then dump him because he doesn't have a 'large enough dick'.

That's just shallow and wrong. :facepalm2:
Reply 17

on the other hand, BumperBo wants to buy your bf a beer cuz of how lucky he is
Reply 18
Original post by kristinaalovesu
why the hell did we get neg rep?? :confused:

No idea, but meh, it is only TSR rep, don't let it get to you, especially if we've both made valid points.

:hugs:
Reply 19
Original post by -beads-
You don't meet a guy, like him, want to be with him and then dump him because he doesn't have a 'large enough dick'.

That's just shallow and wrong. :facepalm2:

Yes they do. She might not dump him immediately, but eventually she will. Eventually she will stop having sex with him because his dick is too small for her and if they're not having sex, it's only a matter of time before they break up.

Latest

Trending

Trending