The Student Room Group

OCR "A" A2-Level Biology: Communication, Homeostasis and Energy (F214)

I am looking for past papers.

There are obviously the official ones for this syllabus. But there are also ones from the old syllabus that relate to the exam.

Which of these are relevant to this exam: "Transport", "Environmental Biology", "Growth, Developement and Reproduction", "Foundation Biology", "Human Health and Disease", "Microbiology and Microtechnology", "Mammalian Physiology", "Central Concepts", "Application of Genetics" and "Unifying Concepts".

Also, how many official past papers for this syllabus are there? I only have the Jan 10 one.

Thanks.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by M_I
I am looking for past papers.

There are obviously the official ones for this syllabus. But there are also ones from the old syllabus that relate to the exam.

Which of these are relevant to this exam: "Transport", "Environmental Biology", "Growth, Developement and Reproduction", "Foundation Biology", "Human Health and Disease", "Microbiology and Microtechnology", "Mammalian Physiology", "Central Concepts", "Application of Genetics" and "Unifying Concepts".

Also, how many official past papers for this syllabus are there? I only have the Jan 10 one.

Thanks.

Have you checked the website? If so ignore that. I'm on AQA and there seems to be no past papers for our exam either. apart from the obvious 2009/10 ones. But for maths OCR, theres millions of past papers.....(about 12)
Reply 2
M_I
OP
Original post by Eloades11
Have you checked the website? If so ignore that. I'm on AQA and there seems to be no past papers for our exam either. apart from the obvious 2009/10 ones. But for maths OCR, theres millions of past papers.....(about 12)

On the website, they have now deleted the old syllabus papers and for the current ones, there is onlu Jan 10.

For AS I used the old syllabus past papers, (its basically the same thing but they've mixed it up for the new syllabus), but this time I don't know which of the past papers to download. They are on the paperbank (website) by the way.

For Maths, I'm with Edexcel.
Reply 3
Original post by M_I
On the website, they have now deleted the old syllabus papers and for the current ones, there is onlu Jan 10.

For AS I used the old syllabus past papers, (its basically the same thing but they've mixed it up for the new syllabus), but this time I don't know which of the past papers to download. They are on the paperbank (website) by the way.

For Maths, I'm with Edexcel.

Oh right, well im not sure then....sorry

Latest

Trending

Trending