The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes they can
Reply 2
no, you have no sexual desire until after you do the act.
Reply 3
Whoa you are a dumb ****! Hahaha!
Most definitely
yes, obviously they can
Reply 6
Original post by Lolicon
This girl I know is playing with my mind I think. She's definitely a virgin, but she then teases me sometimes that I'm getting her wet or hot. I mean, are virgin girls like virgin men who can still get horny without ever havin sex?

Original post by tothemax123
no, you have no sexual desire until after you do the act.

This man speaks the truth. This is why back in the day raping and pillaging were so common, it was just the only way to deflower a virgin.

Or, it may be that the OP is an idiot or a troll.
...:facepalm2:

Think about what you just said. If virgins couldn't get horny then they wouldn't have any desire to have sex for the first time! They'd remain virgins forever!
Reply 8
Desperate is the word you are looking for and boy are you crap at picking up hints!
Reply 9
:facepalm2:

Idiot.
Reply 10
of course - ever heard of masturbation? surprisingly, girls do it too
YES!
:woo:
Original post by Lolicon
This girl I know is playing with my mind I think. She's definitely a virgin, but she then teases me sometimes that I'm getting her wet or hot. I mean, are virgin girls like virgin men who can still get horny without ever havin sex?

are you stupid? course they do
Original post by mehhhw/e
of course - ever heard of masturbation? surprisingly, girls do it too

:ahee:
Hahahaha!

Yeah, women are like light switches - doing them for the first time is how to turn them on, marrying them turns them off.
Reply 15
If they couldn't get horny then it'd be a very difficult first time...
Reply 16
Yeah. I don't really know how someone would spontaneously develop a sex drive from having sex tbh :s-smilie:. Like I just don't get how that'd make sense or be realistic.
EMZ=]
Original post by snowyowl
...:facepalm2:

Think about what you just said. If virgins couldn't get horny then they wouldn't have any desire to have sex for the first time! They'd remain virgins forever!

rape obviously
Reply 18
OK, I'm sorry for seeming to stupid but I'm also a virgin so please forgive me. It's only because girls have a lot of pain when they first have sex and boys don't so I naturally assume that girls don't become horny up until they endure the pain of sex and start to enjoy it. This is honestly no trollage, I'm actually that sad.
Original post by Lolicon

Original post by Lolicon
OK, I'm sorry for seeming to stupid but I'm also a virgin so please forgive me. It's only because girls have a lot of pain when they first have sex and boys don't so I naturally assume that girls don't become horny up until they endure the pain of sex and start to enjoy it. This is honestly no trollage, I'm actually that sad.

The pain isn't due yo a lack of arousal, it's just a case of wearing in a new tyre, so to speak.

Latest

Trending

Trending