Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Business & Management Offer- confused!

[answered]
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
I'm pretty sure it will have something to do with the different predicted grades/AS grades.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah often Uni's will make 'better' candidates higher offers as they want to make you work and not slack. Seems harsh but sometimes its just the way it goes. Also maybe that girl had a great personal statement we don't know. Aston may have wanted this other girl to come and therefore made her an achievable offer with respect to her academic capabilities - like they have done with you. :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks guys :smile: I suppose it doesn't matter in the end when I would be gutted if I slipped down to a B in any of my subjects anyway.

gillipies- I see you go to Aston, would you recommend it?
Reply 4
Original post by Lauradawg
Thanks guys :smile: I suppose it doesn't matter in the end when I would be gutted if I slipped down to a B in any of my subjects anyway.

gillipies- I see you go to Aston, would you recommend it?

Definitely yeah, obviously I don't study Business as you will have seen from my sig so I can't say anything for that but I love the university as a whole - really close community feel to it and great location! Any other questions feel free to ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest