The Student Room Group

AQA Philosophy 2009 (New Specification) Revision Notes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
wheres the thread for the A2 paper reactions?
You're an actual life saver, thank you so much!! x
Reply 442
reason and experience notes are great but do they cover the whole unit?
Here are some notes that I wrote - they are similar to those posted earlier but with updates and improvements. I am a teacher and examiner by the way.
The notes cover the whole unit - yes!:smile:
Reply 446
thank you your a life saver! lost all the notes i made for these upcoming exams
All these notes are really good, but I'm wondering if there is any sort of guide to answering the question.
Reply 448
*Bump*

Does anyone have any notes on:

The idea of God
Knowledge of the external world
God and the world

Reply 449
Original post by Cheagul
*Bump*

Does anyone have any notes on:

The idea of God
Knowledge of the external world
God and the world

There are notes for 'God And The World' in the first post of the topic.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=18754855&postcount=29
What about similar notes on 'Knowledge of the External world'? (New spec.) Would anyone be kind enough to post them up?
Hope this thread isn't dead... :redface:

Thanks much
Does anyone have any revision notes of Tolerance and The value of art? I would really appreciate your help. xx
Reply 452
I might cry. A2 Philosophy is scaring me sooo much. I need to get an 'A' grade to go to my first choice university and I just don't see that happening. *Stress*
hi
i just wanted to ask
do you have any revision notes on why should i be moral?
Reply 454
Hi, does anyone have any notes for the religious viewpoint part of unit2. It is confusing the hell out of me.
Original post by Modddy
So unprepared for this exam. AH
Anyone else doing political philosophy and philosophy of religion?

Original post by sosotalk
I might cry. A2 Philosophy is scaring me sooo much. I need to get an 'A' grade to go to my first choice university and I just don't see that happening. *Stress*

I've almost finished my notes from A2 Political Philosophy here I hope they can help, all that's missing is the nation states topic (whatever the f*** that is) and the liberty notes could do with filling out a bit.

I'd very much like to see any other A2 stuff that anybody has.
Original post by conorordan
I've almost finished my notes from A2 Political Philosophy here I hope they can help, all that's missing is the nation states topic (whatever the f*** that is) and the liberty notes could do with filling out a bit.

I'd very much like to see any other A2 stuff that anybody has.

Holy ****, thanks man, that's amazing <3
Do you have anything on moral philosophy?
Have you memorized all the stuff? Done any past papers?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by FullMetalX
Holy ****, thanks man, that's amazing <3
Do you have anything on moral philosophy?
Have you memorized all the stuff? Done any past papers?

Unfortunately I don't have any moral philosophy stuff, the other topic I do is religious philosophy.

Yeah I'm getting there, I'm in the process now of reading through everything and trying to get each topic onto one or two A4 pages of notes, I'll upload those once they're all finished!

Yeah we've been doing past papers all year really but I just sent one to my teacher the other night and he gave me an A! I'll attach it actually you might find it helpful.
Original post by conorordan
Unfortunately I don't have any moral philosophy stuff, the other topic I do is religious philosophy.

Yeah I'm getting there, I'm in the process now of reading through everything and trying to get each topic onto one or two A4 pages of notes, I'll upload those once they're all finished!

Yeah we've been doing past papers all year really but I just sent one to my teacher the other night and he gave me an A! I'll attach it actually you might find it helpful.

Wow, you're very kind, thanks!!! What text do you happen to be studying?
Original post by FullMetalX
Wow, you're very kind, thanks!!! What text do you happen to be studying?

On Liberty by Mill

Quick Reply