The Student Room Group

hello sexxxiii wanna hook up 2nite??? ;) - the demise of gentlemen

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
How many times do you want to refer to yourself as a "classy lady"?
Original post by katyness
Any man that writes sexy like that, deserves a slap not pussy.

But I likes pussy.

My cat says its quite enjoyable to be stroked by me.
Reply 122
Dey See Me Trollin'
God made men, tailor made gentlemen.
what kind of chavs are you hooking up with??
maybe you need to look for a gentlemen instead of just flinging yourself at anyone that shows a little interest in you. Just saying.
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
But I likes pussy.

My cat says its quite enjoyable to be stroked by me.

Well... can't you write 'sexy' properly then?
Well... can't you write 'sexy' properly then?

My dear girl, I only use 'sexy' when speaking to women I know.

If I were to compliment a womans appearance or something along those lines I would use sentences because it will take her all day to pick it apart and she feels good about it when she does.

I once complimented a girl on how she looks radiant with a touch of "a glowing appearance"...she liked it very mush :wink:

alrite larve, wanna shuffle round the corner for a scuffle?"
Reply 127
ahaha i hate men,
its all good because im too busy cooking and cleaning to text them
Original post by luuucyx
ahaha i hate men,

I'll have a sandwich please. :smile:
eyup sexii bbz, y u nt pming me bk?! xxxxxxxxx
Reply 130
Original post by this-is-sparta
I'll have a sandwich please. :smile:

dyou want me to feed you it whilst you play fifa/cod? haha :tongue:
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
My dear girl, I only use 'sexy' when speaking to women I know.

If I were to compliment a womans appearance or something along those lines I would use sentences because it will take her all day to pick it apart and she feels good about it when she does.

I once complimented a girl on how she looks radiant with a touch of "a glowing appearance"...she liked it very mush :wink:

alrite larve, wanna shuffle round the corner for a scuffle?"

That is a clever way to get pussy :wink:
Reply 132
Original post by harrietta
You make that it's only the demise of the gentlemen that's going on, but what about the demise of the lady. Not many girls are truly 'lady like' now, are they?

QFT.
Original post by shinytoy
fa me

I think you should stop watching so many period dramas. The likes of Mr Darcy and Heathcliff are fictitious. Chivalry is dead. Deal with it. Oh, and by the way you don't hsve to constantly assert your 'classiness'. It's quite clear you're as sophisticated as a bottle of strongbow and a quick finger-****.
Reply 134
Original post by Bella Occhi
I agree, chivalry is no more :emo:

Chivalry is dead because women killed it.

Women want everything plus more. Why should men be chivalrous to them when they're not doing anything in return? Nor do they appreciate it.
What does the modern woman do to deserve chivalry? Not much, I'm afraid. This is just another example of women expecting relationships to be a one way street in their favour.
The problem here is that most women in this day and age simply don't deserve it. There seems to be this underlying idea that men are inherently inferior and therefore, have to "prove", through arbitrary and utterly meaningless actions such as chivalry, that we are not. That is why chivalry seems to have died.

Chivalry in today's society is very excessive. Women are constantly adored and adorned with affection and gifts and so on. They wanted liberation and equality and they got it - in most places. And adding chivalry to the mix seems just logically wrong.
Why does the man constantly have to make all the effort; spend all the money; support her; change his ways and so on. Just watch all the holiday gift ads: the women get diamonds and cars, the men get razors. The problem with gender equality is that most women just want the benefits of equality without all the red tape.
At least he has the testicular fortitude to talk to a woman lol. But yeh, some girls respond to it, others' (like you) don't but whatever, he might just be uncertain on how to talk. Who cares, its not as if its imperative for you to go out with them!
That is a clever way to get pussy :wink:

Really?! A girl falls for that?
Original post by plok
Chivalry is dead because women killed it.

Women want everything plus more. Why should men be chivalrous to them when they're not doing anything in return? Nor do they appreciate it.
What does the modern woman do to deserve chivalry? Not much, I'm afraid. This is just another example of women expecting relationships to be a one way street in their favour.
The problem here is that most women in this day and age simply don't deserve it. There seems to be this underlying idea that men are inherently inferior and therefore, have to "prove", through arbitrary and utterly meaningless actions such as chivalry, that we are not. That is why chivalry seems to have died.

Chivalry in today's society is very excessive. Women are constantly adored and adorned with affection and gifts and so on. They wanted liberation and equality and they got it - in most places. And adding chivalry to the mix seems just logically wrong.
Why does the man constantly have to make all the effort; spend all the money; support her; change his ways and so on. Just watch all the holiday gift ads: the women get diamonds and cars, the men get razors. The problem with gender equality is that most women just want the benefits of equality without all the red tape.

Well my friend all i ave to say to you is :adore:
Original post by luuucyx
ahaha i hate men,

Fulfilling the role of a woman, all you need is a husband whilst you do that and you'd be perfect. :rolleyes:
Reply 139
Original post by Beska
One could say he deserves a pussy slap? :beard:

Are you suggesting he has a pussy?....... and it gets slapped? :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending