The Student Room Group

....But some people are just ugly!

It's quite annoying when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, fair enough it's quite true, but what's with people that give ugly people false hope, if they ask am I ugly, and they're ugly say it. Hate two-faced people, just be honest. Some people are just ugly, in the eye of everyone.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You must be great at chat-up lines...
What a ray of sunshine you are :rolleyes:
Original post by INTJ
You must be great at chat-up lines...

I don't use chat up lines. I am myself, don't need to use a cheesy line. " Hey " will suffice, unless I'm messing about with my friends.
Reply 4
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
I don't use chat up lines. I am myself, don't need to use a cheesy line. " Hey " will suffice, unless I'm messing about with my friends.

How's that working for you?

You: Hey.
Her: Hey.
You: ... Some people are just ugly, I am not going to lie.
*Drink is thrown in your face*
what do you achieve by telling an ugly person they are ugly?
Original post by Phillipsherman

Honesty, and a person who realises and can get over they're ugly rather than being bombarded by compliments which aren't true and are superficial, is what you achieve.
Some people are just ugly, in the eye of everyone.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f95/i-got-married-last-weekend-pics-877461/
Reply 8
It's quite annoying when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, fair enough it's quite true, but what's with people that give ugly people false hope, if they ask am I ugly, and they're ugly say it. Hate two-faced people, just be honest. Some people are just ugly, in the eye of everyone.

You're ugly.
There.
Everything better now?

A lot of people are insecure about their looks, what's wrong with a compliment or two as a confidence boost?
Reply 9
Original post by Phillipsherman

A broken jaw if that person is

Reply 10

Aww, this is cute Lol.
To the OP: why does it offend you if some people like people you consider to be ugly.
Reply 11
Maybe to you they're ugly :colonhash:
Reply 12
Honesty, and a person who realises and can get over they're ugly rather than being bombarded by compliments which aren't true and are superficial, is what you achieve.

Master troll... wish I had neg rep like yours.... but still fair point... but I would never say it to someone or even about someone... that kinda talk gets you beaten up, if you don't agree you clearly live in a bubble..
Original post by meatzaper
Master troll... wish I had neg rep like yours.... but still fair point... but I would never say it to someone or even about someone... that kinda talk gets you beaten up, if you don't agree you clearly live in a bubble..

No it doesn't get you beaten up, because it's very rare that a ugly girl will as you if you think she's ugly or not. I don't just go around saying, " Yupp you you're ugly fat g inger chick "
Original post by INTJ
How's that working for you?

You: Hey.
Her: Hey.
You: ... Some people are just ugly, I am not going to lie.
*Drink is thrown in your face*

"You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"

bull***t
Original post by CapnHooch
You're ugly.
There.
Everything better now?

A lot of people are insecure about their looks, what's wrong with a compliment or two as a confidence boost?

but I'm not ugly, so it's pointless. I'm talking about people that literally no-one will find good-looking. instead of lying to them, why not try fix the problem as much as you can rather than covering it up with lies?
Reply 16

LOOL. nice one :biggrin:
the guy is a troll though. First he says that he waited till the honeymoon to lose his virginity and then a bit below he says that he married her because they have one child on the way :s-smilie:
Original post by MrMoonmunch

bull***t

It's ok, I've got it covered
but I'm not ugly, so it's pointless. I'm talking about people that literally no-one will find good-looking. instead of lying to them, why not try fix the problem as much as you can rather than covering it up with lies?

You may not think you're ugly, but to some people, you will be. It's all a matter of opinion.
How exactly do you propose people fix their problems exactly?
Reply 19
Original post by MrMoonmunch

bull***t

:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest