The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahjennings
I think they do, they're just not giving it to people so they don't cheat on their mocks, i don't have mocks but i have a retake of the exam in jan so i would hardly be cheating.

oh ok, so then did you do that paper in june?
oh ok, so then did you do that paper in june?

Yea its been so long since i've done it i can't remember all the questions and answers.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by sarahjennings
Yea its been so long since i've done it i can't remember all the questions and answers.

ah ok
Reply 63
I would be grateful if somebody could get me the unit 1 chem 1 aqa may/june paper. I break up in a couple of days and my teacher is off! So i have no alternative but to look online, please somebody help me.
Reply 64
Hi I was just wondering if anyone had a spare AS chem june 2010 mark scheme for the past paper? Really in a pickle atm with how to get marks :frown: Please if anyone has it, could they upload it? Thanks.
Reply 65
Original post by KeshP
Hi I was just wondering if anyone had a spare AS chem june 2010 mark scheme for the past paper? Really in a pickle atm with how to get marks :frown: Please if anyone has it, could they upload it? Thanks.

Which unit are you after?
Reply 66
Atoms, Bonds and groups the code is F321 :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by KeshP
Atoms, Bonds and groups the code is F321 :smile:

Sorry mate don't have that one :frown:
Ask your teacher to get it off OCR Interchange, or you can ring up OCR themselves and buy a mark scheme off them - costs about £2-3 :smile:

Sorry :frown:

How's your revision going for this unit?
Reply 68
Aww its alright man, was just getting stuck on some of the subshell and electrons >< . Trying to get it, but it just wont stay. Thanks for the help anyways :smile:
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?

Has anyone got the AQA A2 CHEM4 June 2010 paper and mark scheme?
Thanks in advance :smile:

EDIT: LOL @ the neg rep!

here you go :smile: but sorry i dont have the mark scheme
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by student__24
here you go :smile: but sorry i dont have the mark scheme

You LEGEND!! I wish I could give you +1000 but I can only give +1 :frown:

Thanks dude!

EDIT: Where did you get it from btw?
(edited 13 years ago)

You LEGEND!! I wish I could give you +1000 but I can only give +1 :frown:

Thanks dude!

no problemo lmao i was looking for it alll over the internet then i went to my school website and i found out it was uploaded there XD
but only students can go on there, u gotta have a username and password, so i thought i'de share it on here! but too bad no mark scheme! :/
(edited 13 years ago)
no problemo lmao i was looking for it alll over the internet then i went to my school website and i found out it was uploaded there XD
but only students can go on there, u gotta have a username and password, so i thought i'de share it on here! but too bad no mark scheme! :/

At least your school gives you these papers! Our school is just a flop lol

The MS would be good to have too, as I was just looking through it and there are some things i have never come across but it will do brilliantly for now.

Thanks again! :biggrin:

At least your school gives you these papers! Our school is just a flop lol

The MS would be good to have too, as I was just looking through it and there are some things i have never come across but it will do brilliantly for now.

Thanks again! :biggrin:

well if u do find the mark scheme please upload it on here :smile: im currently looking for it, but i dont think i'll find it lol
well if u do find the mark scheme please upload it on here :smile: im currently looking for it, but i dont think i'll find it lol

Yeah will do. :smile: I tried looking before for the paper and MS but couldn't find it anywhere either.
How similar are all the exam board specifications? I'm on OCR but for F325 there is only 1 real exam paper and a spec. But I was tempted to try AQA, Edexcel etc for extra practise. Anyone else done this?
Reply 76
Hey guys please read this if you're after any OCR A AS/A2 Chemistry Past Papers - (F321, F322, F324, F325)

I've got copies of all but scanner doesn't work, sorry! The way I got them was through my old Chemistry teacher - She logged onto OCR Interchange which only teacher's know the log-in code to - and she printed me off the papers and mark schemes from there.
She forgot to give me some papers so instead I USED MY INITIATIVE and rang up OCR and bought papers and mark schemes. They cost £1.50 each and they usually come next day.
Original post by thecdon

Original post by thecdon
Hey guys please read this if you're after any OCR A AS/A2 Chemistry Past Papers - (F321, F322, F324, F325)

I've got copies of all but scanner doesn't work, sorry! The way I got them was through my old Chemistry teacher - She logged onto OCR Interchange which only teacher's know the log-in code to - and she printed me off the papers and mark schemes from there.
She forgot to give me some papers so instead I USED MY INITIATIVE and rang up OCR and bought papers and mark schemes. They cost £1.50 each and they usually come next day.

is it only for OCR?? cuz we are looking for AQA
Reply 78
is it only for OCR?? cuz we are looking for AQA

Yes it's only for OCR as I have stated. If I meant it was for AQA I'd have said so.

And some people are after OCR resources, not just AQA may I add.
Original post by thecdon

Original post by thecdon
Yes it's only for OCR as I have stated. If I meant it was for AQA I'd have said so.

And some people are after OCR resources, not just AQA may I add.

ok! well i was looking for the AQA ones, i cant find them any where!

Latest