The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Anyone got any offers at Huddersfield yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whitestgirlalive
I've got a conditional from Huddersfield! They're my only offer right now, they're asking me for 280 points, just waiting for the others. I cannot stop checking Tracker, it's sad aha.

Ha - I used to check my e-mail, even if i didn't have one form UCAS i would still check Track just incase....Thats sad haha!

Bring on Tokyo, Camel and D-Bar anyway! It's my first choice!

Funday Monday in Camel is ace - I've never been in D-Bar though, i was meant to go Hudds in 08 so i added it on Facebook - I now get about 100 invites a week not good....Still need to remove it, ahh cba.. ha!
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by Arslaan
My offer states 300 points from a minimum of 2 A-Levels. Can I include my AS points in this?

Hello!
Yes! You can use you AS grades to count towards your 300 points,... just remember that AS grade UCAS points are half of what the A2 points are,... for example an E at AS Level is 20 points,... but at A2 is 40 points ect. <3
Reply 22
Three of my friends have heard things from sheffield in the past two days!
1. Offer for something music technology-y
2. Offer for music or something along the lines of drama - cant remember which.
3. interview for business.

wish my unis would get back to me! :tongue:
Reply 23
Yes I got an offer on Saturday for Computing in Business course. I think the university looks fantastic and is definitely one of my potential final choices. :smile:

They where unbelievably quick with responding, my application was only sent last Thursday!
Reply 24
Original post by AMB1991

Original post by AMB1991
I've got an interview for fashion communication on December 7th. They took about 2 weeks to get back to me. I haven't heard from any of my other choices yet though..

WTF is fashion communication?
Reply 25
I like the look of Huddersfield tbh :smile: I've got an offer for Sports Journalism, and they got back to me after one day for it. I'm going for an applicants day in January, so hopefully that will show me where I can put it on my list of priorities :smile:
Reply 26
Already have a conditional for Music at Hudds, got it last month me thinks (:
Reply 27
Original post by Coda
WTF is fashion communication?

Fashion communication is the communication side of the fashion industry e.g journalism, PR, events planning, styling etc........
Reply 28
I got an offer about 4/5 weeks ago, first choice too, i'm made up!

Can't wait :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 29
I've got a conditional offer for Business Studies. I visited the open day and enjoyed it, and it's local too.
Reply 30
Original post by El_Extrano
I've got a conditional offer for Business Studies. I visited the open day and enjoyed it, and it's local too.

You should never admit you're local to Huddersfield, that means you're either from Halifax or Bradford, that's nothing to be proud of. xD

I got an offer last week for Psychology - 280 points and I have a progression module thing so I get 30points knocked off, it's my back up if I screw up. :biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by Louzilla
You should never admit you're local to Huddersfield, that means you're either from Halifax or Bradford, that's nothing to be proud of. xD

I got an offer last week for Psychology - 280 points and I have a progression module thing so I get 30points knocked off, it's my back up if I screw up. :biggrin:

Haha, I'm from neither of them so it'd ok :biggrin: I've done the progression module too, 30 points are quite useful. Business Studies is 300 points which is what I need to get.
Reply 32
Original post by El_Extrano
Haha, I'm from neither of them so it'd ok :biggrin: I've done the progression module too, 30 points are quite useful. Business Studies is 300 points which is what I need to get.

That's really weird....my friend has applied for the same course and has the progression module too. Good luck with your app! Did you have to go to Leeds met for the ceremony?
Reply 33
Original post by Louzilla
That's really weird....my friend has applied for the same course and has the progression module too. Good luck with your app! Did you have to go to Leeds met for the ceremony?

Ah ok, thanks and good luck to you too! We had our ceremony at Huddersfield Uni.
Reply 34
I got offer for Logistics and supply chain mng :biggrin: aah soo happy :smile:
Reply 35
I got an offer for business and management, its a conditional offer n its 300 points. Has any1 else applied for it?
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous-
Didn't even know Huddersfield had a university.

Neither did i and i've lived here for 10+ years. :wink:
Reply 37
Hey, i got two offers from hudd two days after i applied!!! :biggrin: i was ecstatic as its my first choice. What courses have you all applied for? Im doing nutrition and public health =)
Reply 38
Hi.. im still awating a responce from huddersfield university iv applie for nursing and still have had no reply back and it been around a month now.
has anyone had a responce back from huddersfield uni adult nursing course?
Reply 39
Huddersfield were the first to reply to me, I applied on the 14th and got a letter yesterday inviting me to an interview for Illustration. :biggrin:

I was originally going to main Loughborough for sure (assuming they even see me - the lady on the phone seemed a bit snobbish about my Access course...) because of the life drawing but Huddersfield have a sandwich year. :drool:

Now to work on my portfolio some more. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending