The Student Room Group

TSR Iraqi Society

TSR Iraqi Society

Qilililililililili! Hello and welcome to the OFFICIAL (I have to exaggerate...I am Iraqi) TSR Iraqi Society. This society is open to all, whether you're a Iraqi, interested in Iraqis or even desire to send us hate mail... ahlan wa sahlan. Soo shlonkom? Dakheewit? Choni? Dolma? Timan wa qeema? Koubat Mousil? Tabsi? Na3al? Sodig chithib? :biggrin:

May this thread become a home away from home and may we finally see peace in Iraq.

Click here to join.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
shaku makuu!!!!!!!!
Reply 2
Original post by maljebo
shaku makuu!!!!!!!!

I can't believe, I forgot to add that. Also how the hell does a society work? I see myself as "leader" apparently, and as a typical leader, my iron fist shall.... if I can work out how. :biggrin:

MAKUUUUUUUUUUU SHIIII!
Reply 3
Original post by Sushidelight
I can't believe, I forgot to add that. Also how the hell does a society work? I see myself as "leader" apparently, and as a typical leader, my iron fist shall.... if I can work out how. :biggrin:

MAKUUUUUUUUUUU SHIIII!

you forgot my personal favourite

"cheb lek"
Reply 4
I am not Iraqi, just a random question for you if you grew up in Iraq...

What was the general public opinion of Sadam and how he attacked Iran/Kurds..even Kuwait?

thankssss
WOO!!

Iraqis rock...

we are obviously the best type of middle eastern...:biggrin:
Reply 6
BAS, KAFI... BAS!

that seems to be used a lot in my family
yellah yellah:tongue:

Iraqis rock!
Reply 8
Original post by maljebo
shaku makuu!!!!!!!!

Yella Habibi Yella
Reply 9
I'll just leave this here

Reply 10
This isn't going to end well...
Reply 11
Original post by Akeh
I'll just leave this here

lol we played that in our car cruising through london one night a few years ago for a laugh and some guy in his car slowly crept up beside our car, turned to look at us and started bopping his head. he was white. it was brilliant.

ajeeb ghareeb.
Reply 12
With the 2011 Asian Cup aproaching:

:colone:
Original post by Sushidelight
TSR Iraqi Society

Qilililililililili! Hello and welcome to the OFFICIAL (I have to exaggerate...I am Iraqi) TSR Iraqi Society. This society is open to all, whether you're a Iraqi, interested in Iraqis or even desire to send us hate mail... ahlan wa sahlan. Soo shlonkom? Dakheewit? Choni? Dolma? Timan wa qeema? Koubat Mousil? Tabsi? Na3al? Sodig chithib? :biggrin:

May this thread become a home away from home and may we finally see peace in Iraq.

Well done!

Even if it's not officially official I DARE the TSR oppressors to shut us down, we'll instigate an insurgency and rain ni3lan upon their heads.
Reply 14
Original post by infernalcradle
WOO!!

Iraqis rock...

^Yes.
Original post by tufc
This isn't going to end well...

Shhhh...

Shokran for the invite habibti. :biggrin:

Dolma and klecha coming soon as promised, guys...
^ I am waiting for the dolmaaaaaaaa! :biggrin:

Original post by maljebo
you forgot my personal favourite

"cheb lek"

Hahaha. Oh yes, let us not forget the following: Quzerqoot, adabziz, tayah hathak, wija3, LAZGAAAAA etc etc My favourite Iraqi word is... darnafees.

Original post by linky
I am not Iraqi, just a random question for you if you grew up in Iraq...

What was the general public opinion of Sadam and how he attacked Iran/Kurds..even Kuwait?

thankssss

I didn't grow up in Iraq, yet I left Iraq due to Saddam. The majority of Iraqis despise Saddam, for he was a cruel and wicked dictator, regarding those wars... my personal opinion is that they were beyond pointless. Till this day we are paying the price.

Original post by infernalcradle
WOO!!

Iraqis rock...

:yes:

Original post by arabie
BAS, KAFI... BAS!

that seems to be used a lot in my family

Haha. Here too, but usually "Bas dawakhtini!"

Original post by Dirac Delta Function
Well done!

Even if it's not officially official I DARE the TSR oppressors to shut us down, we'll instigate an insurgency and rain ni3lan upon their heads.

Haha. For the record, they were very quick to accept (at like 3 am) and moved it here... I think we should rain the na3als on the trolls on TSR.

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!
Basra sports city is a major sports complex in the city of Basra, southern Iraq. Construction started in the project on 15 July 2009 and expected to be completed by late 2012.
The city was funded by the government of Iraq with a budgeted spending of $550 million dollars contributed to contain main stadium with capacity of 65,000 people, secondary stadium capacity of 20,000, four top five stars hotels and other related sports facilities.
The project will host the 2013 Gulf Cup of Nations that will be held in Iraq.
The contract of building the city was won by Abdullah Al-Jaburi a major Iraqi construction contractor and two other American companies 360 architecture and Newport Global. The project is expected to be one of the largest sports cities in the Middle East.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs736.ash1/162968_181938651819086_100000088571009_644362_3900147_n.jpg
Anyone tried pacha?

It looks very nice. I'd love to see Zaha Hadid do some work in Iraq. For the time being, this is a lot closer to my 'hood
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Aquatics_Centre

Quick Reply

Latest