The Student Room Group

Snow

Scroll to see replies

Dam no more snow...:s-smilie:
Reply 901
Yeah, started raining away on news year eve. Now just loads of ice.
Jolly nice.
Reply 902
Snow, on little Christmas eve, 23 December (there was actually more, but snow had been removed from the walking paths etc). I was on my way to a store, so there weren't really anything stunning/interesting to take pictures off, lol.

(edited 13 years ago)
That wasn't the last of the snow from what it appears...

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/220743/UK-weather-Oh-snow-Here-we-go-again-

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-app/reports?LANG=en&MENU=203&DAY=20100326

Annoying how there's been next to no snow in the holidays and when it's time to go back to uni more snow is expected :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 904
I'm tired of winter, tired of snow.
Reply 905
Well it can **** off, I've got my driving test on Wednesday and whilst I'll probably fail, I'd appreciate actually having a go.
Reply 906
My Android weather widget said snow on Wednesday and Thursday. I think it's lying to me.
We had a bit of snow earlier, thankfully it didn't settle. I want it to be summer! :sad:
Reply 908
It never snows here. Last snow was 40 years ago. Yeah, I saw snow last week when I went snowboarding up in the mountains.
Original post by dobbys sock
We had a bit of snow earlier, thankfully it didn't settle. I want it to be summer! :sad:

Same - though it looks more like someone went and threw flour everywhere, than it does snow :mmm:
I love snow. :biggrin: Unfortunately, the one time it snowed where I live, I was out of town, up north, where it didn't snow at all. Rip off, I tell you!
Might snow again yeah! I can fell the cold now. :tongue:
I'm not a big fan of snow. Fresh and clean snow combined with blue sky and sunshine is ok.
But the dirty and disgusting brown leftover snow on dark and crappy winter days makes me go all emo.
Reply 913
Sorry can't agree with you either.

I LOVE THE SNOW! haha.

Snowball fight! xD
Has anyone still got snow on the ground?
Nope, not here.

Someone told me it was forecast to snow tonight but turns out it's just going to rain.
The forecast heavy snow just changed to heavy rain :colonhash:
There's heavy snow here. I tried to get to the gym this morning - didn't even get an eighth of the way there before I had nearly killed myself about 6 times. I didn't even get as far as the local shop to buy milk and bread (which I was gonna do on the way back from the gym). Ended up turning the car round and going home, and walking to the closest shop instead.
I'm so glad my daughter is poorly today so I didn't have to take her to school, because I'd have had huge problems picking her back up again! (well I'm no glad she's poorly but you know what I mean).
It's back :sigh: I hope it doesn't last long ...
It hasn't snowed in a week but there's still some snow on the ground here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending