The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by isawsparks89
healthier too, in that you know whats going into it. Then again, im guessing that youre going to be living out next year? so thatll be better anyway
I can't do living out again next year, just found last year a bit difficult tbh, not again for a few years.

:mmm: wellllll you were warned. (i think. july is vague recollection.)

Weekend :woo:

Naw, I'm switching unis, which means another student house. :smile:

I was, aye; the prices were ridiculous. :frown: And July was fun - I had a blast.
Any attraction I had to Gordon ramsay just flew out of the window. GRIM.

Original post by Stalin
Naw, I'm switching unis, which means another student house. :smile:

I was, aye; the prices were ridiculous. :frown: And July was fun - I had a blast.

Ah we all told you :suith:
Youre moving unis? How come?

July was wicked, I am thinking maybe a spain meet next? Party time, excelleeent. Got col mess and rob coming anyway so :ahee:
Ah we all told you :suith:
Youre moving unis? How come?

July was wicked, I am thinking maybe a spain meet next? Party time, excelleeent. Got col mess and rob coming anyway so :ahee:

I had no intention of staying where I'm at. It was always about obtaining the qualification and moving upwards and onwards. :smile:

Spain? When? I'm backpacking across Turkey and Eastern Europe in the summer.
Original post by Stalin
I had no intention of staying where I'm at. It was always about obtaining the qualification and moving upwards and onwards. :smile:

Spain? When? I'm backpacking across Turkey and Eastern Europe in the summer.

Ah so its a one year thing? What are you on to do next and where (if youve said this, apologies, I am braindead 98% of the time.)

Uhhh I'm there till the end of june. So idk, mess colbert and rob are coming probably before all you guys are done with exams, but I can do 2 parties of people - I know natty and eman are coming to see me, we can make a few days of it tbh, exam downtime and such

Going to see stalins grave issit? You wanna ask FiveFiveSix and Anatheme about turkey, they were there a few months ago, im sure theyd be willing to answer questions you have, what to see etc.
Ah so its a one year thing? What are you on to do next and where (if youve said this, apologies, I am braindead 98% of the time.)

Uhhh I'm there till the end of june. So idk, mess colbert and rob are coming probably before all you guys are done with exams, but I can do 2 parties of people - I know natty and eman are coming to see me, we can make a few days of it tbh, exam downtime and such

Going to see stalins grave issit? You wanna ask FiveFiveSix and Anatheme about turkey, they were there a few months ago, im sure theyd be willing to answer questions you have, what to see etc.

International Relations at Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, Manchester or St Andrews hopefully. :smile:

I'll see what I can do, can't promise you anything though as I could already be away by then. :biggrin:

Stalin's grave's in Moscow, and I have no intention of going there. :rolleyes: We're either going around Turkey, Eastern Europe and making our way back through Western Europe or going to South America. :cool:
Reply 226
Original post by Stalin
International Relations at Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, Manchester or St Andrews hopefully. :smile:

I'll see what I can do, can't promise you anything though as I could already be away by then. :biggrin:

Stalin's grave's in Moscow, and I have no intention of going there. :rolleyes: We're either going around Turkey, Eastern Europe and making our way back through Western Europe or going to South America. :cool:

It's amazing, but honestly, watch yourself. Far too dangerous at times.
Original post by Colonel.
It's amazing, but honestly, watch yourself. Far too dangerous at times.

I've heard stories. My mate was in Costa Rica last year and one of the humanitarian workers he was with was ambushed by 3 guys armed with machetes. The coast guard - armed with MI6s - soon put an end to any ambushes from their village to the closest town. :rolleyes:

There's a decent sized group of us going though and my mate had no trouble last year, despite spending three months there. It's like everywhere though, as long as you're street smart you should, in theory, be fine (at least I hope so). :toofunny:
Original post by Stalin

Oooo that sounds promising! All the best!
Ah well I'm throwing it out there (to people I know/approve of - of course), offer is there.

Ok...where in eastern europe/western europe? Or is it just kinda an interrailing thing? Sounds fun anyway :cool:

I remember a group of my friends going to south america and being told to go on the pill just in case, which is a bit worrying at how likely it is that youd be attacked :s-smilie: I second pat, watch yourself. And watch out for altitude sickness if youre out in the high bits too, someone I know of died out there last year :frown:
Original post by Aula
does this incident involve imso? :mmm:
The thought is almost depressing - And previously (to my horror, and your sitcom) you fluffed it up even further for imso :sad:
(edited 13 years ago)
Oooo that sounds promising! All the best!
Ah well I'm throwing it out there (to people I know/approve of - of course), offer is there.

Ok...where in eastern europe/western europe? Or is it just kinda an interrailing thing? Sounds fun anyway :cool:

I remember a group of my friends going to south america and being told to go on the pill just in case, which is a bit worrying at how likely it is that youd be attacked :s-smilie: I second pat, watch yourself. And watch out for altitude sickness if youre out in the high bits too, someone I know of died out there last year :frown:

Cheers. I received 4 acknowledgements two or three days ago, so fingers crossed. :biggrin:

Thanks for the offer. :top2: Perhaps we might head down to Spain for a bit of banter; where abouts are you staying?

The idea is to land in Istanbul and gradually work out way towards Amsterdam, so either we go through the Balkands, up past Slovenia, Slovakia etc towards Poland, through Germany and finally to Holland or instead of going through the Balkans we hit Bulgaria, Romania and work out way to Poland from there. However, we need to find a job first. That's absolutely paramount.
Reply 231
Hi :h:
Reply 232
That video of Michael is hysterical :rofl2:
Hysterical is an understatement :toofunny:
Reply 234
Original post by Stricof

Original post by Stricof
Hysterical is an understatement :toofunny:

Hello :colone:
Original post by natty_d
Hello :colone:
A certain ticket arrived today :colone:
Hello
Reply 236
Original post by Stricof

Original post by Stricof
A certain ticket arrived today :colone:
Hello

OMFG REALLY!? :colone: I need to ring my cousin then :hmmm:

Hows it going?
Original post by natty_d
OMFG REALLY!? :colone: I need to ring my cousin then :hmmm:

Hows it going?
Did your cousin order the tickets by standard mail or signed for (:sexface:) though? :colone:
I played a football match in the mud and rain yesterday. Now I'm aching all over :emo: And I'm hungry. You?
Reply 238
Original post by Stricof

Original post by Stricof
Did your cousin order the tickets by standard mail or signed for (:sexface:) though? :colone:
I played a football match in the mud and rain yesterday. Now I'm aching all over :emo: And I'm hungry. You?

I dunno :dontknow:

I was going to say 'for some reason I don't really imagine you playing football' but then i remembered that you came to a meet and played football :facepalm2: Sounds like fun. I've got aches from running up escalators and stuff - it really does wear you down after a while :frown:
Original post by natty_d
I was going to say 'for some reason I don't really imagine you playing football' but then i remembered that you came to a meet and played football :facepalm2: Sounds like fun. I've got aches from running up escalators and stuff - it really does wear you down after a while :frown:
A vote of confidence. Thx bbz. :colonhash:

What internet auction site is this btw?

Latest