The Student Room Group

GIRLS: why do you think guys like you to sit on their laps? POLL

Poll

GIRLS: Why do you think men like you to sit on their lap?

Leading on from another popular thread by moi, one for the ladies:

Why do you think men like to sit girls (i.e. you) on their laps?

If you liked this poll, check out my one on underwear sniffing and why guys do it http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=28388612&highlight=
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol. Who said men like women sitting on their laps? Surely it could be fairly annoying especially if you're trying to see something or if they're heavy?

This hardly ever happens anyway - either everyone has a seat, or the people who came into the room last stand up or sit on the floor or lean on the wall etc.
Reply 2
Original post by effofex
Lol. Who said men like women sitting on their laps? Surely it could be fairly annoying especially if you're trying to see something or if they're heavy?

This hardly ever happens anyway - either everyone has a seat, or the people who came into the room last stand up or sit on the floor or lean on the wall etc.

Your in a room with some guy mates watching TV. There are spare chairs. A random Katy Perry look a like comes into the room and sits on your lap, do you mind?
Reply 3
Probably the same reason why people 'bump and grind' in clubs.
Reply 4
Did this Really need to be done again?
:facepalm:
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Did this Really need to be done again?

Did that need to be said?
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Time of the month or are you generally a prick?

Both.
Reply 8
Original post by beepbeeprichie
Both.

Brilliant, that clears that up then :smile:
Reply 9
Obviously they're trying to satisfy their BDSM chair fetish.
Reply 10
Well from looking at the other thread I get the impression it's a combination of enjoying the closeness and the feeling of a nice butt against their boner.

Personally, I enjoy sitting on a guy's lap because I like to feel his hard on against me :smile: Oh and cuddling is generally quite nice.
Well I look like a chair.

It gets pretty annoying at times when some hulking jock plonks down on me, it's not just girls :no:
Reply 12
Original post by SummerSofas
Your in a room with some guy mates watching TV. There are spare chairs. A random Katy Perry look a like comes into the room and sits on your lap, do you mind?

Yes. I'd be trying to watch TV but have her back basically blocking me meaning I'd need to bend my body to the side to see.

If there are spare chairs it begs the question why she didn't just sit on one of those. I'd think she was a weirdo tbh. So would alot of men.
Reply 13
Original post by effofex
Yes. I'd be trying to watch TV but have her back basically blocking me meaning I'd need to bend my body to the side to see.

If there are spare chairs it begs the question why she didn't just sit on one of those. I'd think she was a weirdo tbh. So would alot of men.

you gay brah?
Reply 14
Original post by Zottula
Well from looking at the other thread I get the impression it's a combination of enjoying the closeness and the feeling of a nice butt against their boner.

Personally, I enjoy sitting on a guy's lap because I like to feel his hard on against me :smile: Oh and cuddling is generally quite nice.

do you ever find it creepy when a guy tries to cuddle you? i've done that before and the girls like "what are you doing?" *wriggles away*
Reply 15
you gay brah?

No. A man's mood is likely to be very different when 'watching TV with some guy mates' to when he's actually dancing/grinding with a woman late at night.

Like if I was playing FIFA/PES and some lady plonked her bubblebutt down on me, I (like most men) would be a bit pissed off. Especially if my opponent on FIFA/PES scored whilst I was unable to see the screen.
Leading on from another popular thread by moi, one for the ladies:

Why do you think men like to sit girls (i.e. you) on their laps?

You've never seen a girl naked have you?
Reply 17
I don't like sitting on a guys lap
Original post by beepbeeprichie
Both.

:teehee:
Reply 19
Tbf I avoid sitting on guys laps as much as possible because I am quite a chunky girl, and most men would-be squished to death if I sat on them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending